1. X-perl 3D portrait problem

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with X-perl addon specifically with 3D portrait. It shows me entire body and not just a face.

Any1 knows how to fix this problem?

Thank you for response :)

2. Do you have WoD textures installed? If yes thats the problem. If not, I dont know.

3. Oh Yes I have, so is there any file which removes wod models? or reinstall wow with no wod models? thanks

4. Im sorry I tried to find a fix for that but nothing I can do, and nothing I found. Those textures dont have face 3d models.

5. I see, well I would prefer old models with Xperl working than wod models with Xperl bug. Just asking If is possible to remove wod models or I have to download a whole old wow?

6. If you have the WoD version from warmane, Im not sure if will work, but usually, deleting all files "patch" with a letter, should remove WoD textures, for example:
    "patch-w"
    "patch-x"
    Obiously dont remove "patch" or "patch-2" only files with a letter, from Data, and from your language folder enGB or esES etc..

Thats how I remove WoD textures and back to WoTLK models.

7. Just did it, it is all good now. Got old models back and 3D portrait works. Thank you for your time :)