1. Thank you

I haven't had opportunity to say thank you,for all hard work you have been doing.

I know times are rough,with people who left,but i keep encouraging people in chat every time some moron says 'ded server' that players will come back,they will,they just needed a break.Even on retail where there's no item shop or whatever,people take break.

This is by far,best 2.4.3 server in history.People *****ing about server being dead because of cash shop,but reality is every server has cash shop.Even those servers with 100 people on it at all times.Cash shop isn't the issue.Problem is people's need to ***** about something.No one ever made nor no one ever is going to make server perfect in players eyes.There's always going to be something to cry about.

This server is free,and people don't get that.Top notch gaming experience for free...

Most of people who cry about rogues and glaives in shop don't even play pvp...And when comes to pve,rogues buying glaives does NOT affect them in any way.

Harsh reality about people who complain about cash shop is that they are bad at both pve and pvp.Have you ever seen 2 k rated person crying about glaives in shop?No.Why?Well because 2 k rated player know's how to get that rating,even with 90% rogues wearing glaives.

Most of the time people who cry about stuff are people who enter bg's with 5 k hp,with level 32 quest rewards from Stranglethorn V.

But this is for another topic.

PS i am not hardcore fanboy or something like that.I am just sick of all people who ***** about 'server ded because of glaives' yet they play 10 hours a day.No one ever stopped and tried to encourage staff and server owners.

I know this server is made to make money,its a job for them,but fun for us.We happy,they happy.You who sit in your room 20 hours a day,playing games have absolutely no right to judge no one,especially people who trying to make money,because if there was opportunity you would do the same.That's what's called fake morality.

No one steals money from us nor forces us to buy stuff from cash shop,and sure as **** no one stops you from farming 500 gold a day for next 6 months,sell it on warmane site for coins and buy glaives yourself.

Just wanted to say ' thank you' because hard times as it is,i am sure you don't laugh at people being in bg queues for hours,instead you do whatever you can do to fix that,so we can all enjoy server once again.
    Edited: February 20, 2019