1. Honor grind too much these days

There is nearly no point in trying to honor grind with non existent av queues and nearly 3/4 of all players in wsg/ab/eots are all no gear at all or afk. Is there anything that can be done to fix or is this just how it is going to be until/if population picks back up? Even worse for US players as there are 0 av at nights for us and minimal bg's. Maybe its time to re implement honor gains?

2. There is nearly no point in trying to honor grind with non existent av queues and nearly 3/4 of all players in wsg/ab/eots are all no gear at all or afk. Is there anything that can be done to fix or is this just how it is going to be until/if population picks back up? Even worse for US players as there are 0 av at nights for us and minimal bg's. Maybe its time to re implement honor gains?

nearly 3/4 of all players in wsg/ab/eots are all no gear at all or afk

now that part i agree with and something should be done
    i do not care about gear a bad geared player can still be useful if they do not afk
    i just logged off after 3 wsg's all the same players all sitting around the gy afking when i call them out i get trolled non stop. this s by far the worst server i ever seen as far as afking in bgs go.... weekends are the worst and the devs will not do anything about it.

they will say take screen shots of players afking... when you do they say we need more... send 5-10 pics of a guys afing in bgs they will say we need more pics over a bigger time period. so take pics from the start to end of a bg showing a players afking from start to finish and getting into combat then back to afk to avoid the afk kick and the devs will say, we will keep and eye on him.her.

i know this as i sent in a bunch of pics of afkers and its a pain in the *** to do and said afkers do not get in trouble for it. report afkers and then see them keep on rocking doing the afk thing non stop trolling and loling about it know they will not get into trouble.

it ruins the game

3. and the devs will not do anything about it.

they will say take screen shots of players afking... when you do they say we need more... send 5-10 pics of a guys afing in bgs they will say we need more pics over a bigger time period. so take pics from the start to end of a bg showing a players afking from start to finish and getting into combat then back to afk to avoid the afk kick and the devs will say, we will keep and eye on him.her.
    This is so funny lad, I think you got trolled there

4. This is still a major issue, is there any discussion withing the moderator community of possible solutions or is this not a priority? Especially now that there are barely any bgs ever for US players and if it pops its either empty or closed early.