1. Arena questions

Hi all,

My friends and I are thinking about joining this server (3 of us), mainly interested in playing for pvp/arena.
    Just got a few questions to help us decide if it's worth it and what classes we should pick :)

How active are arena (3v3) and battlegrounds in this server?
    Does this server do patches / balance updates? If not, what season does it stay on?
    Any recommendations for fun/viable team comps? Doesn't have to be the best, but we don't want to make a team with no synergy.

Thanks!

2. Hi, Come join ous.
    3's aren't that bad, 5v5 is harder to find queues for.
    Warmane just introduced "Cross realm" Battlegrounds, And maybe "Cross realm Arenas" will soon to come too, making 3's and 5's more active.
    This server is on the last patch already so no more patches, balance updates? no, almost every class works flawlessly, minor buggs are under fixing, some are harder to fix, but nothing game breaking.

Pick whatever character you really want to play and team up as that, if you don't really care so much for comp.
    Just take care that a lot of people have played Icecrown for many years, I started myself 2009.
    So you will encounter very powerful people from time to time, but no worries, Everyone gets there eventually.

I would recommend Resto druid healer, Retri Paladin and a Arms Warrior.
    Once the Paladin and Warrior gets their hands on a "Shadowmourne" it's game on.

3. Once the Paladin and Warrior gets their hands on a "Shadowmourne" it's game on.
    You forget the "Once you roll human for EMFH"...

4. Hi, Come join ous.
    3's aren't that bad, 5v5 is harder to find queues for.
    Warmane just introduced "Cross realm" Battlegrounds, And maybe "Cross realm Arenas" will soon to come too, making 3's and 5's more active.
    This server is on the last patch already so no more patches, balance updates? no, almost every class works flawlessly, minor buggs are under fixing, some are harder to fix, but nothing game breaking.

Pick whatever character you really want to play and team up as that, if you don't really care so much for comp.
    Just take care that a lot of people have played Icecrown for many years, I started myself 2009.
    So you will encounter very powerful people from time to time, but no worries, Everyone gets there eventually.

I would recommend Resto druid healer, Retri Paladin and a Arms Warrior.
    Once the Paladin and Warrior gets their hands on a "Shadowmourne" it's game on.
    Cross-realm arenas are already live goober