1. (H) MementoMori recruiting!

Guild is no longer active.
    Edited: June 9, 2019 Reason: Guild disband.

2. Is this legit Momento Mori, or is this somone trying to copy ****? Moontiger?

3. I dont know who Moontiger is. If there was a MementoMori guild here before, it's pure name coincidence.

4. Sure, the guild is more active than ever and the progress is at it's peak.
    We’re at the tippity top of the mountain...but we’re really only half way up.

5. Feedback???
    Is a good guild no flamer, no toxic, and good council....
    is hard the people miss in raid, my vote is 8/10

6. Hoya Psychoe!

Swede here with plenty of both ICC and RS exp in the backpack! (my raiding peek more or less). However Im not 80 yet with my hunter, 51 as we speed with a little less than 2days playtime so wont take much longer till 80.

Tho Im a late evening worker so I come home 00:45 CET if that can fit for you guys req raiding times or if that mess up with pre raid talk etc.

Offtopic: As you guys have some pvp involved I cant skip that Im well expd within the PvP section, glad exp (tho as priest healer from retail wotlk) and decently high expd as rogue/hunter 2300-2400.

For more talk if Im anything to consider you can always reach me ingame - Jagedjur

Best regards Alexander

7. Resto druid here. I haven't played wotlk since forever, decided to quit retail because BFA is basically azerite farming simulator. I don't think I'll be returning for quite a long time.

I'm in GMT +3. I have discord, am able to talk, can raid. However I'm not too geared. Currently sitting at 3.4k GS.

Anyway, you can whisper me ingame: Restosexuall.

8. May 7, 2019  

9. May 9, 2019  
    I'm mostly an alliance player with many toons there. But after growing bored of alliance went for horde on something refreshing. I'm currently a 5.7 resto shamy and that's my only character on horde. I'm guildless on horde, don't know anyone and it's hard to progress without a guild. Name is Gamblingman

10. May 10, 2019  
    Hi Gamblingman. We need players dedicated to their main characters that we can count on every id. Especially since we're starting LK25 progress next week.