1. Resilience

Hello,

What is wrong with Resil on Lordaeron ? My partner has 1400 Resil (Lordaeron) and when we play agaist Blackrock players full Rele DK hit him around 5k Crit sometimes more but Icecrown DK in same gear Hit around 8/12k. I just don't understand.

When we go against 2 dps (war/pal WAr/dk Hunt pal etc. He has not chance survive burst.

And DBW trinket often bug DPS. If we meet Rogue/War/Hunter with DBW they totally broke stats because in next arena green rogue have same dps like full bis rogue. :D

Example 3,6k GS Rog cant hit 4 times 9k crits to 1400 resil Rsham with 16k Armor. But relog after every arena/BG fixed it.

I think 1400 resil = 700 resil REAL !! maybe less

There are a lot of bug with Enha Shaman , Feral druid , etc I play Warrior and i can beat disc priest very quickly. I dont remember that full resil Priest can be paper.

Sorrz for English just start learn that lang.
    Cheer
    Edited: February 21, 2019

2. Hello, basicly i experience the same, i play with resto shaman 1320 resil and almost 18000 armor and geting oneshoted in arena from Blackrock people, after relog against the same team my resiliance geting fixed somehow until a while and the same team can't do that damage again. Plus there are strange things with multiple damage at the same time, example global cooldown won't let you hit more then 2-3 per 1,5 sec, explaining it: autoatack and an ability and a random proc. (exception enhancement) but from warriors geting 6-8 different damage sometimes from abilitys under 1-2 sec. Resilience gives different, but not so much then its should.

3. For R shammy I would go 1.4k even more always. You guys cannot judge if you play vs 2 dps setup. Resi is not enough there, both you and your partner need to negate all the possible burst and thats not always possible as you understand.

In any case, they might look into this and test it. As of the current moment out of 50 team ladder there is only one single team from Lord... but that might be due to the reason the average GS of the other 2 servers is +500 up lol (merged arena baby...)

4. It's tiresome how this myth is still around. And it's always nothing more substantive than some variant of "I have X amount of resilience, but an enemy hit me for Y damage, so something is bugged". Just the usual drivel propagated by mathematically illiterate players that think arbitrarily deeming a certain damage value unreasonable for their amount of resilience is enough to constitute a formal bug report.

5. It's tiresome how this myth is still around. And it's always nothing more substantive than some variant of "I have X amount of resilience, but an enemy hit me for Y damage, so something is bugged". Just the usual drivel propagated by mathematically illiterate players that think arbitrarily deeming a certain damage value unreasonable for their amount of resilience is enough to constitute a formal bug report.
    Dude have you played any other realm/server than icecrown? Resiliance is bugged on icecrown's core i'm 100% sure, if you played on blackrock before it changed core you would notice the difference for sure. Now every1 does like 1,5x more damage. Please don't reply it's beacause shadowmourne since every class does more damage than it should. Resiliance is broken AF now, icecrown is pve optimized probably
    Edited: February 22, 2019

6. if you played on blackrock
    Blackrock ran on a customized core. It isn't a metric to be used as comparison for anything, and at most just works against your point.