1. Ideas to make Blackrock more attractive to everyone

Since cross-realm has been implemented there are a lot of new players joining Blackrock with many different tastes.
    Some just want to focus on arena while others enjoy wpvp or BGs and I think a PvP only realm should satisfy the needs of everyone.
    Imo the goal should be that a competitve arena scene like on AT and "pvp heroes" that just want to have some PvP fun, can coexist on a PvP only realm.

Right now I see the following issues:
    1) Those who just want to do competitve arena are mad because they have to grind honor now to be able to compete in arena.
    2) Those who just want to have pvp fun get bored because there is not enough PvP content outside of arena.

Imo the solution to the first issue is pretty simple. All the honor gear has to be available for arena points as well.
    One easy solution would be a NPC that exchanges arena points to honor and that on a rate that is high enough to make the exchange worth it.

About issue number two:
    There is so much potential of cool custom pvp content and I see barely anything on Blackrock.
    - Isle of queldanas was a great thing. Something similiar should come back as a cross-realm PvP zone where you can grind honor as a alternative to BGs.
    - Team deathmatch BGs. Ppl get bored of the BG objectives. Many pvp veterans (esp on Icecrown) join BGs just to kill things. Why not custom BGs where each side has a set amount of resources and the goal is to reduce the opponents resources to zero by killing them?
    - Rated BGs. With cross-realm I think the playerbase is big enough to make that a active bracket.

2. Ahh truthwow1 didn’t expect to see such a quality post from you!
    Would definitely sign those suggestions.

And as you already stated, infact people don’t want to do CTF-mechanism in BGs. They just want to kill stuff. I think it’s a great idea to redesign one BG to a player recourse based one.

3. Some of these things are interesting. Of course, all of them are going through our mind as well. There are many possibilities, like perhaps cross-realm Wintergrasp or rated battlegrounds. All of these options are possibilities but something we cannot consider as of yet. Time is essential and feedback/data on what's played and what's liked will influence when and if we want to implement a new feature.

4. Thanks for the feedback!
    Just one more idea:
    What if each arena win would reward some honor?
    In this case playing lots of arena would be a alternative to the BG grind for those who wish to focus only on arena.
    The amount of rewarded honor for a arena win could depend on the opponents MMR.
    Defeating low rated opponents could reward no honor so ppl don't abuse the system by win trading with alt accounts.
    Edited: February 21, 2019

5. Thats a really good idea i think, at least for soloQ (but other type of arenas would take this).
    Its so boring to do same bg-s over and over again with 10minutes of que time :)

6. WoW - Battle Royal, do it, get rich, lol

7. it already is. you get free 80 and relentless and now you're in icecrown bg's. once people pick up on that all the pvpers will be flocking there.

8. Btw At the general goods vendor are honortokens available for arena points (or I have something with my eyes)...

Atleast on blackrock a battle royal mode could be implemented...
    Would be funny I guess, not sure if the crossrealmcore can handle it