1. Any multiboxers on Lordaeron (horde)?

Hi.

I've been multiboxing on Lordaeron for several month now, just doing PvE. Was wondering if anybody was also multiboxing on the horde side?

Love and peace.
    mosinn

2. Hi.

I've been multiboxing on Lordaeron for several month now, just doing PvE. Was wondering if anybody was also multiboxing on the horde side?

Love and peace.
    mosinn
    Hi there, i am multiboxing on Lordaeron Horde since beginning of server, i am playing 15 accounts and there is 1 more boxer that plays 10 accounts aswell on Horde side. We both play PvP only. I did all 5man heroics with 5 of my toons easy just for science and when i was farming Battered Hilts. My main is Bakalar and i can show u my team or help u getting pvp bear mount easy if u want. Whats ur main ingame name so i can add u? I am playing only casually last 2years, but when i am in mood i can step on Alliancers and sit in Stormwind for days 24/7. Atm im boxing 5 accounts in EvE. If u need anything Pm me on Warmane discord.

For the Horde.

3. Hi there, i am multiboxing on Lordaeron Horde since beginning of server, i am playing 15 accounts and there is 1 more boxer that plays 10 accounts aswell on Horde side. We both play PvP only. I did all 5man heroics with 5 of my toons easy just for science and when i was farming Battered Hilts. My main is Bakalar and i can show u my team or help u getting pvp bear mount easy if u want. Whats ur main ingame name so i can add u? I am playing only casually last 2years, but when i am in mood i can step on Alliancers and sit in Stormwind for days 24/7. Atm im boxing 5 accounts in EvE. If u need anything Pm me on Warmane discord.

For the Horde.
    Greetings.

I believe I have a long way until I start focusing on PvP. Must gear up first and do dungeons/instances. Also jJust playing casually last 12 months. I'm using HotKeyNet with FTL setup. I only have one team (5x shamans) on lvl80 and I'm working on my 2nd team now (1x DK, 4x ret pal). The DK is lvl60 and pallies on lvl50. My main shaman is "Fyrsta" and my main DK is "Numereitt". I will add you on my friends list.

Thanks for the answer. See you ingame.

Cheers,
    mosinn