1. PartyAbilityBars Edited

My edited version of PartyAbilityBars

-Displays party member cooldowns
    -10 cooldowns per each class (In soloQ/3s, I get triggered when one party member has more CDs to show than the other, this way it's perfectly symmetrical)
    -Displays correct icon for every CD (in basic PAB many cooldowns display the wrong icon, which triggers me even more)
    -Displays CD for PvP Trinket/Bauble of true blood (also with correct icons)
    -Use "/PAB" for ingame options

Screenshot
    Spoiler: Show

Download

Note 1: There is an "Interface/Icons" folder inside the download. Leave it be right next to the AddOns folder. This is to display the proper Bauble of True Blood icon, otherwise it will display the wrong icon.

Note 2: If you ever used PartyAbilityBars before, be sure to delete "WoW/WTF/Account/Account Name/SavedVariables/PAB.lua" file + "PAB.lua.bak" file. Otherwise it will not show all the new icons/cooldowns included in this edited version.

Cheers, enjoy.

2. Hey,
    Vendethiel and I already released a big update of this addon, which is now kinda popular afaik. It detects specs, and has other improvements. If you think your version adds more interesting stuff, don't hesitate to contact us, here or on discord.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=375978

He also released an updated LoseControl if you're interested. I'm currently updating it again for a few nice features.
    Edited: February 22, 2019