1. PvP Broken on Icecrown due to EMFH

So...I don't want to start a flame war, or anything like that. I just have a simple question: Is it time for Warmane to nerf the human racial EMFH? Looking at the arena 2v2 stats right now, the top 28 teams are all Alliance, and only 4 of the top 50 are Horde. Four out of 50?? I think it's obvious why this is. The human racial allows players to run two BiS trinkets and not use a PvP trinket. It might not seem like a big deal, but every edge is something that should be taken advantage of, and people who are serious about winning will min/max - and that essentially means being Alliance in order to take advantage of the racial. Now I'm probably never going to be in the top 50 in arenas. I'm not that serious about arenas. But I DO like to run bgs a quite a bit. And the problem lies in the fact that the racial creates a trickle-down kind of effect. The people that REALLY care about winning - whether it be in bgs, world PvP, or arenas will tend to congregate on the side that has the advantage. Because there are more people wishing to take advantage of the racial, there are simply more PvPers on the Alli side, and more fully BiS players. This leads to more PvP guilds on the Alli side, and more premades. I consider myself a pretty good healer, but my win/loss record has consistently gone south over the last couple of months. I run into a LOT of top-shelf PvP Alli guilds doing premades every day. No amount of good healing will overcome six BiS players focusing me.

I guess someone will invariably ask "Why don't you just go Alliance?" Valid question. I've always played Horde, even in retail. I can't bring myself to switch to the other side. I despise the human female emotes and mannerisms. I'd rather quit than do that. And in reality, my switching would only make the problem worse. More people switching will eventually lead to a complete dearth of Horde ppl Q'ing. I believe that is already happening. It shows in the bgs. Just something to think about. I know in retail they had to nerf it in subsequent expansions, because they recognized it was poisoning the well. It's doing so in Warmane just the same.

2. They will not buff/nerf racials, they have made that clear.
    What could be requested is another BG/Arena "change" with a special queue or seperation that only allows Alliance to fight other Alliance players and Horde can only fight other Horde players.
    The GS change was a welcome change in my opinion but the GS barrier for the higher tier needs to be increased and there needs to be a class and healer limit per each BG because some classes/specs and healers are simply more powerful than others.

With that said, I agree the faction unbalance is a problem. To lose 9/10 BGs drains the passion for PvP.
    Edited: February 22, 2019

3. I despise the human female emotes and mannerisms. I'd rather quit than do that.
    You supremacist male pig fiend! Simple solution, go male human. And also don't go dueling in front of SW and you won't be forced to watch human female emotes.

And in reality, my switching would only make the problem worse.
    Doubt anyone would notice... One less guy for a horde premade.

I know in retail they had to nerf it in subsequent expansions, because they recognized it was poisoning the well.
    It took them 3 expansions to nerf it, and when they did I have no idea why would anyone be bothered with the nerf since PVE trinkets haven't been viable in PVP since MoP, and 2nd dps PVP trinket is not that much of an upgrade.

4. I just have a simple question: Is it time for Warmane to nerf the human racial EMFH?
    A simple answer to a simple question: no, it isn't time for us to mess with a basic mechanic of the expansion, just like it isn't to mess with racials on the Horde side that are also much more powerful than other races'. That has been said before, for years. Much like the multiboxing topic, this is a dead horse.

I despise the human female emotes and mannerisms.
    I guess some people aren't into curvy, beautiful women, that have no tusks, fur or stench... to each their own...