1. Low Gpu and cpu usage in wotlk

I got ryzen 1700x and gtx 1070 and when i fire up wow it gives me 20-30 fps and its using only 13% of both cpu and gpu any suggestions what should i do to make wow use full potential of my pc?

2. I got ryzen 1700x and gtx 1070 and when i fire up wow it gives me 20-30 fps and its using only 13% of both cpu and gpu any suggestions what should i do to make wow use full potential of my pc?
    Try set cpu priority to high on task managaer

3. I run a ton of addons. I have an Intel 4790k CPU and a GTX 1070
    I have all video settings cranked up as far as they go.

I have Vsync turned off, Nvidia Fast Sync enabled in Nvidia control panel.

My framerate varies from 120 fps out in the world to 28 in Dalaran during peak hours.

Lots of players put a real load on your system. Try going to different locations.

4. I got ryzen 1700x and gtx 1070 and when i fire up wow it gives me 20-30 fps and its using only 13% of both cpu and gpu any suggestions what should i do to make wow use full potential of my pc?
    you can try alot of option to try to increase the performance or the usage, but in 99% of cases it will not change much.
    simply put wotlk was not made to be run on the pc's that are available now, the game core isnt ment to be run on even decent cpu/gpu.

the only thing you can check wich might increase the performance is weather wow uses some specific core only or all cores are assigned to handle the load. if you go to dalaran and see 1 or few cores going 50-100% usage and others standing idle, then you should tweek it up abit(google how to do it, even saw a guide on forums about it).