"We do occasional wipes on a yearly (6month basis) to delete characters that have not been played to ease the load. Your responsibility as an account owner is to check from time to time about this."

You have no right to remove my characters after not playing 2 weeks though. Despite spending real money here, you still decide to remove my characters. Could I speak to other staff here? I'm starting to pick up lies here. I'm 100% aware now that you do not know what you're talking about. I'm trying to hold myself back and be polite here. A little respect is not much to ask answering my question honestly. Give me proof of a post about deleting characters after 2 weeks of inactivity. You delete characters based on their yearly game time? That can't be right also. Please let me talk to someone who actually knows what's going on, you seem to have no clue or either don't care. Stop denying you have control over your servers, there's quite a bit of anomalies with the servers like no logs of any tickets created by me, purchases, character restore, nothing. I'm trying to get actual help not hear someones lies.

Best regards,
Norman