1. Open Ticket Response Time

I recently found myself in a situation where I required the assistance of a GM due to being unable to resurrect while in, what I assume, could very well be a bugged quest. The initial response to the ticket in the top right of the screen said that I should anticipate a response time of approximately 1 hour and 17 minutes. After waiting far past that time, I logged off. Logging back in I discovered that my anticipated wait time was 1 hour and 24 minutes. After that amount of time had passed, a new message in the top right of the screen said that My Ticket Would Be Serviced Soon. I waited approximately 45 minutes with that message showing. However, the problem persisted, and still there was no response from a GM. I edited my ticket with a time stamp. Editing the ticket re-set the estimated wait time to 1 hour and 25 minutes. Editing the ticket does not solve the problem. It does not re-set the problem. Yet it will for some reason completely re-set your estimated waiting time. Is there any rhyme or reason as to when an actual response to a ticket can be reasonably expected?

The message "Your ticket will be serviced soon" has now been displayed for, I can guess, about 24 hours now.
    Edited: February 23, 2019 Reason: Needed to update.