1. Horde or alliance

Hi I am planning to start on a new TBC Server. With new I mean not having BIS chars. I really dislike leveling and *5 looks fine. The population also looks decent. Only problem its PVP but there really arent any PVE TBC Server as far I know.

I am mostly interested in PVE and raids. Therefore what do you suggest horde or alliance?

-what classes are in most demand. On a pvp server I would really prefer a stealth class like rouge or druid but I dont think that there are in big demand for pve raids.

-which fraction spams less (that also includes non english text in word channel)

2. Outland if you are looking for hardcore PVE endgame progression is almost dead, if you look for random PVE, HC, kara farm and a few scheduled raid then is fine (at peak time)
    Server have faction balance favoring Horde, in PVP can be an issue in term of population and BGs queue time, buT since your focus is PVE i would say whatever... still Horde have bigger numbers

Dont worry about spam, server is full of crap players with crap skill and talking sometimes underdeveloped language like their countries, but is a problem only for PVP, again not PVE

Dudu is ******ed broken in TBC, and so you will find on Outland as much dudu as palaretri loosers that you find on Icrcrown.
    Still in your cases since you are looking for a easy stealthy char with pve focus i would say go dudu, level as feral dps, endgame go tank or resto.
    Otherwise the tank that everybody loves to farm fast all sort of **** in TBC is tankadin, great for solo farm too... but pala in tbc are kind of meh and leveling as retri is a bit of a pain in the *** IMO, but still always welcome class (same as a shammy in every spec of form)

Hope this will help and if you need 5g for skills and sh1t let me know lol

3. Hi for PVE u should go horde.
    As for the classes when i pug raids it is hardest to get are tank(s) sometimes healers are a struggle too. as for dps classes Shadowpriest boomkin and elemental are the ones i personally have a hard time finding.But as long as you dont get a rogue it shud be fine casters are in higher demand tho i think.