1. Trojans in the wrath torrent

My antivirus found 2 trojans in the wrath old torrent

2. Then it "found" false positives. The torrent is the same that has been used by thousands of players for years.

3. Nah it found a trojan dropper, and a normal trojan, my anti virus tend to never say stuff unless its legit virus, F-secure is not like most anti virus that just goes nuts over small things, i tried the new wrath torrent but i do not like the wod model so i went for the old one and its only in the old one it found trojans

4. Well, the choice is yours. You can trust your false-positiving "never wrong" antivirus or you can trust the tens of thousands of people who have used the same torrent for many years and for obvious reasons haven't had their PCs infected.

5. Been playing all flavors of Warmane's clients since the Molten days. They're all clean. All anti-virus progs will give false positives. The real falsity here is the sense of security you get from an AV prog. They mostly excel at removing money from your bank account and consuming system resources while lying to you.

Relax, play the game... or play Anti Virus. Protip: The game's more fun. '-)

6. I have BitDefender but it didn't said its a virus. Because it knows what is false trojan ;)

7. I've installed wrath and gave it to my friend,turns out it had malware it started opening random youtube videos and locked most of my files,both me and my friend had to format our pcs
    I really want to play wrath but im worried if this happens again

8. I have noticed that for some time now these "anti-virus" softwares are pretty much bloatware paid by some companies to enforce anti-piracy and other, according to interested parties, "harmful" things.

9. I've installed wrath and gave it to my friend,turns out it had malware it started opening random youtube videos and locked most of my files,both me and my friend had to format our pcs
    I really want to play wrath but im worried if this happens again
    In the post you quickly deleted, you had a line saying "I forgot what version of wrath it was but i wanted to update it and guve ut to my friend."
    Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with the torrent we recommend (which, as said years ago, is used by tens of thousands of players, and I'm going to press X to doubt that you and this friend are in some tiny group with a state-of-the-art antivirus that detects things that haven't affected others in almost a decade).