1. Bg rankings

Just was wondering if it is posible to make bg rankings i mean what side wins more each bg at each hour / server time since staff divided players based on gs in bgs horde doesnt win 2 much bgs skilled players joined IDC i gotta farm guild and they dont focus at all on game objectives and the guilds who focused for it Proteus, Unitx arent active animore

2. they cant do that else the secret will get out that (insert your faction here) always loses to (insert other faction)!!

3. The Alliance wins far more often than the Horde. If you won't take my word for it then check out the QQ threads from Alliance players complaining about the long queues while refusing to do the one thing that can change it: Faction change to Horde.

4. The Alliance wins far more often than the Horde. If you won't take my word for it then check out the QQ threads from Alliance players complaining about the long queues while refusing to do the one thing that can change it: Faction change to Horde.
    No, it hass nothing to do with the BG's. Alliance(specifically humans) are better for arena PVP because of their racials. Why would you go to Horde when it would handicap you in arenas?

5. No, it hass nothing to do with the BG's. Alliance(specifically humans) are better for arena PVP because of their racials. Why would you go to Horde when it would handicap you in arenas?
    This is true.
    Bg's variates a lot, Alliance dosen't "Always win".

6. Bg's variates a lot, Alliance dosen't "Always win".
    No, they just win far more often than the Horde. Granted, they lose a few BGs here and there but you can't deny the fact that the Alliance wins the majority of BGs played.

7. Guys, you should listen to Ostlimpa, he did a huge survey with over a 100 players, he knows the statistics.

8. I don't know if you can say one side wins more than another. I lost 20 in a row on alliance once, that has never happened on horde. And my Alliance character is better geared. It all depends on who you get grouped against, A lot of times you lose so bad because you're up against a premade and don't even realize it.

9. And another topic that degenerates into the same **** as usual "HOOMAN HAS VESST RASIAL WE KAN'T WEIN".

Reasons for horde to lose everytime: 0 healers, language barrier, full Leeroy all the bg's, no resilience gear, stuck at 1300 rating/0 arenas played, kills over objectives, unbinded minimap key, afk farming honor bots, fresh wow players, 8-15 years old average player.

Reasons for alliance to win everytime: 40% of the group are healers, same language amongst the premade, Tactics>Strategy, 1400 resil healers+flasks+food+potions, 2k+ rating 2vs2, objectives>kills, paying attention to the map and what are the enemy moves, honor farming through astonishing wins, veteran players carrying the fresh ones, 20+ old average player.

10. And another topic that degenerates into the same **** as usual "HOOMAN HAS VESST RASIAL WE KAN'T WEIN".

Reasons for horde to lose everytime: 0 healers, language barrier, full Leeroy all the bg's, no resilience gear, stuck at 1300 rating/0 arenas played, kills over objectives, unbinded minimap key, afk farming honor bots, fresh wow players, 8-15 years old average player.

Reasons for alliance to win everytime: 40% of the group are healers, same language amongst the premade, Tactics>Strategy, 1400 resil healers+flasks+food+potions, 2k+ rating 2vs2, objectives>kills, paying attention to the map and what are the enemy moves, honor farming through astonishing wins, veteran players carrying the fresh ones, 20+ old average player.
    Talk about being delusional.

11. And another topic that degenerates into the same **** as usual "HOOMAN HAS VESST RASIAL WE KAN'T WEIN".

Uhhhh... Swap allaince/horde and you get my bg's most of the time. And I'm not complaining. Its my fault I don't run premades.

But really overgeneralized there.

12. Reasons for horde to lose everytime: 0 healers, language barrier, full Leeroy all the bg's, no resilience gear, stuck at 1300 rating/0 arenas played, kills over objectives, unbinded minimap key, afk farming honor bots, fresh wow players, 8-15 years old average player.

This aren't the reasons.
    That are the results.

The reason why Alliance dominates is Emfh because it makes everybody who wants to min-max his character roll alliance.
    The result of Emfh is what you mention.
    Edited: February 26, 2019

13. Indeed. The solution? Make the situation so unbearable that the Horde on Icecrown gets a special treatment like the Alliance got on Outland.

14. Delusion?

Should I start posting screenshots of BG results so you see what I talk about? All I see is either a foreign language on the bg chat or that nobody listens to anyone, just every man for himself even though they don't have it.

Let's face it, alliance is filled with decent players on average while horde is filled with what I just mentioned above.

I've seen AV's with no healers on horde side, while alliance had 5-10.
    0 communication on the chat, unless you have 6.8k GS they don't listen. Enlightened tactics such as rush workshop on IOC while the alliance stomp docks and breaks the gates using glaives in less than 2 minutes, using demos to pvp in SOTA, fighting on the roads in AB. Horde matches all the stereotypes of what newbies do.

No my friend, horde sucks and it's not a delusion it's a fact, it's not every man for himself like some mention or anything like that, horde simply sucks.

This aren't the reasons.
    That are the results.

The reason why Alliance dominates is Emfh because it makes everybody who wants to min-max his character roll alliance.
    The result of Emfh is what you mention.
    No, these are the reasons of why horde sucks and alliance doesn't.
    The results are a defeated mentality in the horde side and a topic crying a river over EMFH every ****ing week.
    Edited: February 26, 2019 Reason: More fuel

15. No, these are the reasons of why horde sucks and alliance doesn't.
    The results are a defeated mentality in the horde side and a topic crying a river over EMFH every ****ing week.
    Oh honey relax already. It's happening in the alliance as soon as our non-premade meets your premade in the evening.

12 Last