1. Low Geared BGs

First of all i really wanna thank warmane for implementing this new system for low ilvl ppl.
    My question is what is the ilvl or gs breakpoint when u start getting high geared or normal BGs?
    I have 2 alts with no gear and i would like to keep them for a while in this bracket and have some fun without getting 1shot
    then eventually move on.
    So does anyone know with certainty it would really help..

2. Enjoy it while it last before people figure that out and run opimized gear setups for brackets and it all goes to hell.

3. Enjoy it while it last before people figure that out and run opimized gear setups for brackets and it all goes to hell.
    If I understood some poster correctly system takes into account the gear you have in your bag and bank. You can't work around it without outright deleting superior gear.

4. If I understood some poster correctly system takes into account the gear you have in your bag and bank. You can't work around it without outright deleting superior gear.
    I wouldnt be surpised if people start twinking at 80 just for that.

5. I'd stop right before the higher bracket then twink up the char because once you get to the higher bracket you're going to get slaughtered and the fun will end.

6. I'd stop right before the higher bracket then twink up the char because once you get to the higher bracket you're going to get slaughtered and the fun will end.
    and at some time when there is not enough people for your "bracket" you will end in bgs with the high bracket and get stomped all day long, making 80 lvl low ilvl twinks is the most stupid think i ever heard of...

7. yeah is weird, if people like so much wotlk pvp you will expect they love shadowmourne and heavy pve gear on pvp...

but i really hope someone figure out the itemlevel condition and then people start to gear for that specific bracket.

more space for guides and stuff if you wanna see from a content perspective too.

8. I don't know where the breakpoint is but it is definitely too low. This change honestly just made bgs even worse for me as a player with 5.5k pve equipment. 99% of the players I meet in bgs have 2x my survivability and 3x my damage. This system is really counterintuitive to what wow is actually designed for. I would love to have WORSE equipment so that I can get into bgs where I can actually have an effect. With this system gearing up is nice until a certain point and then suddenly bgs are complete garbage for you and you might aswell quit doing bgs alltogether with that character. I like the idea but the execution really wasn't thought out til the end. maybe give everyone the possibility to que for low gs bgs and scale the gear down to 200gs below breakpoint for people who exceed it or whatever

9. I don't know where the breakpoint is but it is definitely too low. This change honestly just made bgs even worse for me as a player with 5.5k pve equipment. 99% of the players I meet in bgs have 2x my survivability and 3x my damage. This system is really counterintuitive to what wow is actually designed for. I would love to have WORSE equipment so that I can get into bgs where I can actually have an effect. With this system gearing up is nice until a certain point and then suddenly bgs are complete garbage for you and you might aswell quit doing bgs alltogether with that character. I like the idea but the execution really wasn't thought out til the end. maybe give everyone the possibility to que for low gs bgs and scale the gear down to 200gs below breakpoint for people who exceed it or whatever
    I still don't get why those many complains abut BG on fresh and not so geared 80's, still way more easier and faster to get equipped full pvp than pve, you can get fully furious+relentless offset in a few hours of grinding RBGs and one or two WG, which gets you on 4.5 ish gs and 1k resilence, the hard part is to grind pve for trinkets and offset to compete against donors on high GS, which starts at 5k, relentless+
    Edited: February 26, 2019

10. I still don't get why those many complains abut BG on fresh and not so geared 80's
    wotlk.. gear matters... you can't full equip with only pvp... realm with shop...realm with instant 255 gear...

you know what? I do not get it either

still way more easier and faster
    bla bla bla

or just play on blackrock.

11. This change honestly just made bgs even worse for me as a player with 5.5k PVE equipment.
    Well, you know there is a solution for your problem.

12. How come to play against all those smornes 1 shoot players when i got only 2600 gs is anyone able to explain me this?
    Cheers in advance for any reply.

13. How come to play against all those smornes 1 shoot players when i got only 2600 gs is anyone able to explain me this?
    Cheers in advance for any reply.
    Buy or earn SM and be a nerd with them? ;D

14. My question is what is the ilvl or gs breakpoint when u start getting high geared or normal BGs?
    I'm not sure if there is a fixed GS breakpoint.
    Maybe its more like dynamik breakpoint that changes depending on what GS the other ppl, that are currently in the BG queue, have.

With my 2k GS alt i was facing 3.9k GS players in BGs.
    Then I created a character with 3.9k GS on Blackrock and I was matched up against BiS geared Smourne rets.
    So the GS breakpoint seems to vary.

15. I'm not sure if there is a fixed GS breakpoint.
    Maybe its more like dynamik breakpoint that changes depending on what GS the other ppl, that are currently in the BG queue, have.

With my 2k GS alt i was facing 3.9k GS players in BGs.
    Then I created a character with 3.9k GS on Blackrock and I was matched up against BiS geared Smourne rets.
    So the GS breakpoint seems to vary.
    Cuz GS not ingame value, this system must be based on avg ilvl.

12 Last