1. Halls of Lightning - Ionar (broken?) - strategy

Well Hello, i recently got suspended for refusing to do this dungeon, since every single time i jump in I'd wast 1 hour, 3 ++ wipes to clear, since things feel broken in a way.

But the previous wouldn't matter, my question what is the strategy for "Ionar" and the mobs before him?

I appreciate any help or tips.

2. What's the issue with the mobs? They're not really hard to do.
    For Ionar you just need people that aren't complete morons, save some defensives for disperse, move away from the person that gets the debuff doing dmg and knocking back. Not really hard to do.

Also, if you don't want to waste one hour, leave. You'll get a 30m deserter, it's faster than a 2-3 day ban.

3. What's the issue with the mobs? They're not really hard to do.
    For Ionar you just need people that aren't complete morons, save some defensives for disperse, move away from the person that gets the debuff doing dmg and knocking back. Not really hard to do.

Also, if you don't want to waste one hour, leave. You'll get a 30m deserter, it's faster than a 2-3 day ban.
    thanks again, so when he casts 'disperse' only one member of the team has debuff need to be avoided? the rest is what? run away in circle? don't get when it stops