1. This has been a very big week for the guild. First heroic icc 25 BPC kill, first official Halion kill and first bane kill. Definite sign of improvement and now more then ever we are looking for competent players that are interested in progressing towards LoD and RS25 hc with us . You can check us out on our site or come discord and hang out with us .
    A lot of progress indeed and more to come!
    Awesome guild to play with, good raids and enthusiastic people, always helpful and nice, great mood overall!

Guild is looking to expand further so please feel free to check us out on out website!
    Cheers

2. Hey I just made an application for the guild on website, check it out!

3. July 3, 2019  
    Awesome guild to raid with, always lots of fun and they get sh*t done.

4. Currently looking for boomkins ,feral druids (kitty dps) , and demonology warlocks for our HC progression . Raids are still 18 ST work day and 17ST weekends .
    Come join us ,have some fun progressing through heroic ICC :D

5. yesterday we got our First PP 25 HC , purely guild run , after countless tries , the last attempt was 100% perfect , we should not have issues with PP anymore , our next target will be Sindy , Join us and be part of this glorious progression , we dont copy , we do things our way , we fail and we learn and most importantly we have fun. Join angry noise and let us hear your Noise

6. Bump.
    We got PP hc on farm currently, looking to progress Sindragosa. Experienced healers and dpsers are highly needed atm.

7. Best guild eu.

Would give my firstborn to this guild

8. Joined guild long ago much fun wow memes

9. Cleared bane last week,7 hour on lich king xD But we had some new people,hopefully it will gel better in future.
    Even tho it was exhausting it was very fun .

10. Fireworks xD

Bane with the boys(and girls)
    Out of all the banes we did ,this one is probably my proudest xD It was 3rd time LK kill,and what made it so special is that some players were there for the first time.

11. Sindra 25hc down lets go boys and girls no gender calling sorry

12. Killed LDW today ,officially 11/12 as of now. ''Only '' LK left :D come join us and have some fun

First 123 Last