1. Are new blood elf warlocks unable to get an imp?

Hello,

I noticed that when I made this character and completed all the initial Eversong Woods starter Blood Elf quests that I did not get a quest for summoning an imp. I'm level 12 and still don't have a pet. The trainers in other starting zones and main cities don't have this quest available for me. It seems nobody can make a new blood elf warlock and get an imp? I'd appreciate feedback. Thanks! :)
    Edited: February 25, 2019

2. You get the imp from the vendor at lvl 1 for 95 copper my friend. At lvl 10 you should have gotten the quest for the voidwalker already

3. https://imgur.com/a/0a1iG2M

It's not on the vendor. It's supposed to be a quest too, but it's not there for blood elf.

4. My mistake, the quest was removed in wrath, the trainer-the first one you meet- should give you the quest. by lvl 10 you should get the void one anyway in falcowing square. Quests come from trainers, not vendors. so try the trainer at the Isle for the imp and the falcowing square one/silvermoon one for void

5. Did you find the quest? I'm currently looking for the quest and its not available!

6. Same problem here, currently running the void however I would like the imp. does anyone know if i can get it from another races class trainer ?

7. Same problem here, currently running the void however I would like the imp. does anyone know if i can get it from another races class trainer ?
    I tried that but still couldn't get it.

8. I tried that but still couldn't get it.
    Same here,

Imp is nowhere to be found

9. The blood Elf canĀ“t get IMP. Is Bugg and dont repair