1. Fitness thread

I work out at least 3 days a week. I do an average of 30 min of cardio (running, stair master, elliptical, or a combination), plus weight lifting per day. I have days where I lift chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders, and legs, though I've cut down on legs because that's a really easy muscle group for me to build up.
    How often do you work out? What's your work out routine?

2. I rarely post off wow topics, but I love working out, and feel its important given my other love, sitting on my butt playing wow and with work I'm on my PC.

I bike for my cardio, usually do 15-20 miles (imperial system, I'm American) and lift, pecks, back, and arms, benching and dumbbells mostly. Dead lift for shoulders. Legs I don't really worry about, got tree trunks for those from football and wrestling I did when I was younger.

3. I run every other day. I use a c25k app which helps me run in intervals, so I can slowly build up to 5k. I'm a little bit overweight and want to lose some weight. I even started thinking of Body Sculpting Surgery in one NYC clinic to get rid of fat cells in the near future. I read so many positive reviews about this procedure.
    Edited: February 27, 2019

4. Never skip leg day, my dude. Your legs and *** are the largest and most powerful muscles on the body. Squat heavy. It's the best exercise period. I think it's better to skip every other day, but never leg day. Keep those legs, back, and *** strong! You chest, shoulders, arms are not nearly as useful and not used as much as your legs and back.