1. WarriorQ

I always played SoloQ in the last seasons, however, this time I can't even reach 1800 (I'm supposed to play at 2k3~ which is my rating).
    I wrote down on paper what caused the loss of the game and did some quick maths.

In a total of 78 loss, 52 times there was a warrior in the enemy team, killing me or my partner.
    52 loss out of 78 games means 66%, so when you join SoloQ there is a 66%+ possibility to face a warrior. (not to mention the huge amount of TSG and Thundercleave)

Is this an issue? Yes, because I play only Priest, and SoloQ, which is infested by new players that can't do peel, and me, as Priest I do need a lot of peel. specially versus my worst enemy class. I barely get matched with some Rogue or Mage.

I don't know you guys but this is the first time that I start to not enjoying the game anymore. We all had our up and down, but for real this time I gave up. 2v2 tried with a "friend" and only warriors there too. I don't know what to do I like to play, but this is a torture for real... Should I stop tryharding? At the end, no one is forcing me to play SoloQ.

Share your opinion if you want.

Greetings, and have a nice game!

2. Maybe learn how to play versus warriors. Its just class.

3. What should I learn tell me? I fake pummel/bash, fake overpower, fake additional overpower proc, spam holy nova, fear the warrior and go behind a pillar and cast 1 heal, then again the warrior is on me, and I die, what I have to do I need to be godlike with fakes and pray for some holy nova or desperate prayer crit, meeanwhile the warrior smashes buttons randomly and sits on my *** 5k overpower 6k mortal strike. I don't see how can I do better, maybe teach me what am I missing?

4. Well it’s better for you to face the truth:
    - this game is not designed to be balanced in pvp and clothies are supposed to get smacked by warriors esp with 284 meta

So you might need some tips that you maybe don’t know:

In soloQ:
    - Spam MD sometimes because mana won’t be an issue most of the time and you basically can serve both parts ~ being offensive and defensive.
    - Use that party mending with PI if you have trouble keeping your party up (it’s fine vs split dmg and alocks + usable behind a pillar)
    - penance yourself to have the 9% healing increase + chance on crit/10% dmg reduction from melees
    - keep in mind running away while using POM/prayer/hot is better than hardcasting heals
    - tell your mates b4 gates have opened, surviving warriors as priest is really hard and you need peels

In 2v2:
    - Fake casts with bandage
    - use levitate to jump on shergrath arena from bridge to ramp
    - tell your mate to peel for you
    - play m/p to get a bit satisfaction while ****ting on hpal/war :)
    ^ works best

5. This has been an issue for years, not just this season.
    Last season i made some math and out of 30 soloQ matches, 25 had Warriors, and more than half of them were Warriors on BOTH teams.
    There is no denying Arms Warriors are the most overpower & broken class in the intire game (for PvP atleast).
    Not only they are super strong, they are also super easy to play and win games.
    Usually the team that doesn't have a Warrior loses, that's just plain simple.
    Two seasons ago, when we had Meele+Caster+Healer meta, only Warriors were queuing at 2000+ rating, you would never see a Rogue Ret Feral Enh, it was Warrior only, and it still is to this day.

There is no counterplay to survive a good geared warrior, he will melt you with unhealable damage and interrupt all your spells. I don't know what Blizzard were thinking when they balanced Warrior class, but w/e, don't listen to this apes who say "learn how to play versus warriors", only Warriors main say that.

6. Want some more anecdotal evidence? I'm a hunter main since like 2006 and play him 90% of all time. I'm a **** player though and play mostly BGs, my highest rating on hunter is around 1800? Maybe I had higher on tBC. I can get most classes above 1700. Want to hear my highest rating ever? It was 2189 as Warrior Paladin 2v2. I DON'T EVEN PLAY WARRIOR. Warriors are stupid.

7. Want some more anecdotal evidence? I'm a hunter main since like 2006 and play him 90% of all time. I'm a **** player though and play mostly BGs, my highest rating on hunter is around 1800? Maybe I had higher on tBC. I can get most classes above 1700. Want to hear my highest rating ever? It was 2189 as Warrior Paladin 2v2. I DON'T EVEN PLAY WARRIOR. Warriors are stupid.
    So true. I got the same situation like you, I tried almost every class and achieved 2k+ without problems, though I reached 2k2+ only with Priest and Paladin, Priest because it is basically my main and after YEARS of playing I finally reached 2k2 even 2k3+ (probably can get higher if I found the right partner). But when I hit 2k2 with Paladin it was just embarassing, I didn't have (and I still don't have) auras bound. Yes I click auras with Paladin and I did 2k2. I still have the screenshot with my arena team at 2200+, furious gear, and the invite to guild "VIRTUS" pending in the middle of the screen (it was a good pvp guild on icecrown). With Priest is really another story, I had to do perfect fake casts, good SWD/Shadowmeld on CCs and so on. With warrior kinda the same thing as the paladin, rolled warrior, in 1 week 2k+ more rating, with furious gear, and with a paladin with low exp. So yea, kinda ******ed, I don't count them as "experience", my rogue which is 2100 is experienced, my priest which is 2300 is experienced but Paladin and Warrior? No, it's like hitting 1800 with other classes nothing special. But this is another story, a bit offtopic.

8. In my opinion, the class itself isn't such a problem in soloq, it depends on matchup a lot. The problem is it's way too popular, so I can feel your pain if you main dpriest and half the amount of people who queue against you is composed of your hard counter.
    I've had 2200+ as frost mage, fire mage and ele shaman during multiple seasons and recently 2200 as prote paladin and 2050 as arms warrior. Sure, some of the melee cleaves are a pain, but I've never felt like warrior is the deciding factor in most of the games.
    Mainly because warrior is entirely dependent on his partners to dispel him and allow him to keep pressure on the enemy team. If his matchup is bad, warrior can't do anything, because the class has no utility and can only rely on his damage.
    I've certainly had easier time pushing rating as ele shaman or even prote paladin because there simply is a lot of things you can do to help your team in any possible scenario. Or maybe I just suck as a warrior, I've never been good at melee positioning.

Though I'm afraid this whole "balance" isn't going to last very long, because of Shadowmourne. Ever since heroic ICC gear was introduced, melee classes have only gotten stronger and I'm very much against buffing them even further.

Keep in mind that I was talking about soloq. 2s is a completely different story and the ladder is dominated by hpal/awar and very boring to play. I miss the earlier patches with diverse comps and more double dps teams.

9. Not saying warrior= loose, I won multiple games vs warriors, even good ones, or TSG, just because I did correctly my job, used the right cds at the right moment and obviously had some help from partners. Alone, a warrior can kill me through pain suppression, imagine him + dk + gargoyle + strangulate. I definitely need some peel, freedom, anticrit from hunter, HoP, stun/freeze on the ground the list can be so long. What kinda bothers me is when I face other ferals they basically **** on the warrior with clones, stuns, roots, and the priest gets away and refull his life fast, when I am with a feral he does only mangle, he doesnt even know how potential it has to block the warrior. Same with paladins and hunters, or warriors, the thing that really pisses me off is when I die, suddently they ALL REMIND that they have some cc, and they start to freedom, disarm, HoP, intimidating shout, cyclone.. but FFS was it hard to do that stuff before I died? This is the real problem of SoloQ. You did good with ele shaman because we all know that in 3v3 it fits almost every setup and it's both offensive and defensive, meanwhile priest depends on partners and setup, so yea getting matched with randoms versus warrior as priest is definitely not funny. Now I'm stuck at 1600, I see mages 2k5 dying without iceblock, warrior rambo mode getting globaled by 2 casters, paladin that NEVER hop me..and things like this. I don't know how I managed to go above 2k2 last season but as it is now, I barely think I can pass 1800 rating. (not to mention an hunter did 100-0 on me with pain suppression + Inner Focus + Desperate Prayer + Bauble + PW:S, literally 100-0)