1. So sad when people cry for 1 item from a game , really pathetic.
    I would understand if it was a BiS piece of gear that is really hard to get, but writing an essay about "how someone ninja'd my ilvl 219 PoS item" is just ****ing ridiculous.

I've had this happen to me countless times over the years, I'd just move on and get the item I wanted on the second/third run anyway.
    Learn to let go, or you're gonna have a bad time on this server.

2. Mercy with all due respect I have no issue about him queing as a Tank. I am perfectly fine with him Tanking.

I was not fine with him Needing on DPS item when he was there as a Tank. That's my point of pain.

3. with regards strictly to the rules wouldn't a tank rolling on a dps item within a rdf not classify as a ninja tho? i was under the impression that when it came to a dungeon you needed for ms and greed for os unless otherwise agreed upon by the group. otherwise it could be reported as a ninja.
    Exactly this is what I was saying yesterday.

4. On the other hand, he isn't solo. He is in a group of people who might have queued in the role they want to gear up and then will be facing competition by someone who is doing something else. There are no "witch hunts," just people who were playing for that gear upgrade and get frustrated when it's taken. Nothing that couldn't be avoided with basic communication before the run starts, so that someone wanting gear outside their role can move on to a different group if the current teammates don't agree to that.
    Exactly that happenned Mercy. I told everyone at the start I am there only for that 2H from Garfrost and Helm from last boss. And that I already done this 2x beofre and only Staff dropped so far and Leather gear. I was only DPS needing those upgrades so I was excited to get it.

Anyways I am OK with what happend from point of view that it is just ilvl 219 gear so I don't sweat it. My main reson to even brought this up is because I have never reported ninja yet and I really want to learn how this process works and what are the insides of it just in case I ever need it for some real deal.

Also I was curious if his behaviour - Tank rolling on DPS items - is OK or not. Because if it is I will start queuing as a Tank too because it's much faster then DPS.

What's the point of waiting 20min queue on DPS to get "ninja" rolled by Tank who waited 2min in queue. Much better to be that Tank myself - if indeed I will not get banned for such strategy ... so would be nice if someone can confirm this is within server rules or not?

5. Okay I have checked the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651921

What qualifies as raid ninja?
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.

And to me it seems like the guy didn't break any so I actuall can do same thing he does? Basically get tanking gear and start Tanking Dungeons rolling Need on DPS? Correct??

6. Looks like we have a winner: https://ibb.co/MCbgWMT

And apparently I misunderstood rules about ninja looting written on Forum.

So according to GM (Thedrift) it is as most of us suspected a ninja! :D

I guess the guy got banned then :D good for him :D

7. Hmm and over here I was just reading same topic: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398303

And it confirms it too. It's against rules to Need on DPS gear in RDF if you there as a Tank. I guess this one is solved then.

PS: I got the Hammer today :D anyways only took about 4 more runs lol and 3x Staff of course :D together I saw the Staff about 7x in past 2 days :D

8. PS: I got the Hammer today :D anyways only took about 4 more runs lol and 3x Staff of course :D together I saw the Staff about 7x in past 2 days :D
    Grats.
    Now do you still think it's worth getting someone banned over it?

9. Grats.
    should ask it from the person who decided to ninja it.

10. Grats.
    Enforce the rule, get rid of it or change it.
    Edited: February 27, 2019

11. Enforce the rule, get rid of it or change it.
    It should be gotten rid of.

The dungeon finder system did not enforce MS over OS on live in this era for a reason - gearing up your OS was considered a completely acceptable reason to roll Need on loot.

12. ...all i can say from my own experience is that there is too much holes already in this ****hole... why? i reporeted like billlion players for needin items that actually no1 from rdf/raid needed it... but no1 got ban (i lable them in my friend list for tracking)... because there is multiple reasons to avoid 5day ninja ban... like sry mr gamemaster but i am taking items for my herald ach... and its all good... GL HF i think there should be no reason to need any item even the green ones bcause if some1 think that he deserve it for him himself than go farm items alone prick... (if it brings update for his gear than its ok in any other situation 5days bann ur welcome)

13. ...all i can say from my own experience is that there is too much holes already in this ****hole... why? i reporeted like billlion players for needin items that actually no1 from rdf/raid needed it... but no1 got ban (i lable them in my friend list for tracking)... because there is multiple reasons to avoid 5day ninja ban... like sry mr gamemaster but i am taking items for my herald ach... and its all good... GL HF i think there should be no reason to need any item even the green ones bcause if some1 think that he deserve it for him himself than go farm items alone prick... (if it brings update for his gear than its ok in any other situation 5days bann ur welcome)
    Unfortunately have to confirm that the guy WASN'T BANNED indeed even though I provided EVRYTHING specified in th Thread about reporting people.

So my experience with your ninja reporting so far is: Person ninja item. I report the person. You do nothing.

EDIT: Correction: You tell me not do the same thing he did. Yet you let him go. - The ****?!

Super unhappy with this.

14. Grats.
    I don't care if he get's banned or not. I care about knowing if I can do what he did or not. I care about consistency. And I was also curious about how your reporting system works.

So far results are:

-- I was told it's not allowed to do that (= against rules)
    -- Guy was NOT banned. (= seems it's not against rules)
    -- I provided all evidence yet no ban. (= seems your reporting system doesn't work)

Makes me wonder who get's those 5d RDF ninja bans I see in Chat during playing then.

Apparently not person like this. And apparently I can do the same thing he does?

EDIT: Lastly to give you a complete picture - this happened a very day I donated 10 more coins (counting on 150) to Warmane. That makes it ****ing ironic. Anyways I don't regret supporting Warmane cause I have had nice time playing here, but this is ****ing Murphy's law at it's best.

BTW: Immediately after I dontated I logged into game and World Server down - I guess my donation crashed it :D and the server was down 7x that day.
    Edited: February 28, 2019

15. I Geared my Warrior trough Rdf's and I decided to get better Tank gear first because of the instant queues and wait with my fury gear, Even though I wanted to play fury.
    When I came to the point where I didn't need any tank gear from Rdf's anymore I still did them to farm emblems and gear for my fury (which I still considered as mainspecc even though gear was worse)

Should I get banned if I forget to say to everyone "Hey I need dps items" in one out of all the dungeons I spam every day?
    Holy **** calm your tits down.

The ninja loot system is for people who ninja just for the cause of ninja, they don't NEED the item at all, They NPC it for 20 gold or Disenchant it, rather then let you have an uppgrade.
    Edited: March 1, 2019

First 1234 ... Last