1. Enforce the rule, get rid of it or change it.
    Oh I agree.
    People abuse the rule to get others banned, unfortunately, and thus I am opposed to it. However, the rules are the rules.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. I Geared my Warrior trough Rdf's and I decided to get better Tank gear first because of the instant queues and wait with my fury gear, Even though I wanted to play fury.
    When I came to the point where I didn't need any tank gear from Rdf's anymore I still did them to farm emblems and gear for my fury (which I still considered as mainspecc even though gear was worse)

Should I get banned if I forget to say to everyone "Hey I need dps items" in one out of all the dungeons I spam every day?
    Holy **** calm your tits down.

The ninja loot system is for people who ninja just for the cause of ninja, they don't NEED the item at all, They NPC it for 20 gold or Disenchant it, rather then let you have an uppgrade.
    I do not agree. This way feral dudu can join icc25 and need for all leather merle DPS, cloth and leather caster and heal items, also jewelery trins for tank, cause you know, off specs. That mean need for 3/4 of items. Idea is clear. Need for main spec. Greed for offspec. Its Simply, don't complicate it

3. No, We are talking RDF where people rarely even speak and there is no leader.
    In raids there is always a loot master and they will not allow everyone to roll whatever they want, Most of these raids as you know the leader states before "wisp me your MS if you want to roll other then your current specc"
    The leader also inspects people (or should) before giving out loot, RDF only have a "roll" mechanic.

25 man Raids and RDF's are not the same thing.

For example, I could make a raid with my Druid and reserv Everything I could use on all 3 of my speccs.
    It would not be ninja, but no one would join my raid.

4. Oh I agree.
    People abuse the rule to get others banned, unfortunately, and thus I am opposed to it. However, the rules are the rules.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They abuse it by reporting people for doing something against the rules? I mean the rule is ****ing stupid(at least for dungeons), but technically as long as someone is "ninjaing" its not abuse.
    Any chance that you guys would change the rule to apply it only to raids? Can't tell with 100% certainty by just looking at forums, but it seems that a solid chunk of server population is against it, and another big chunk of population simply doesn't care about it.

5. They abuse it by reporting people for doing something against the rules? I mean the rule is ****ing stupid(at least for dungeons), but technically as long as someone is "ninjaing" its not abuse.
    I think you know exactly what I meant.

Any chance that you guys would change the rule to apply it only to raids? Can't tell with 100% certainty by just looking at forums, but it seems that a solid chunk of server population is against it, and another big chunk of population simply doesn't care about it.
    Perhaps. I would prefer it that way than the way it currently is, but I suppose we'll see. If there's enough negative feedback on the issue, then it's possible.

6. Also I was curious if his behaviour - Tank rolling on DPS items - is OK or not. Because if it is I will start queuing as a Tank too because it's much faster then DPS.
    I'm gonna teach you a life hack, pay close attention:
    Spoiler: Show

>get off spec prot
    >queue rdf 0 seconds wait time
    >ask group if anyone has a problem with you rolling dps-main spec
    >screenshot chat if everyone is ok with it
    >they are usually ok with it
    >leave dungeon if someone isn't ok with it
    >take deserter its fine
    >imagine how much fun they're having waiting 30 minutes for another tank
    >roll tank gear as "off spec" when it drops
    >??????????????
    >profit

it worked very well for me

7. Why change the rules? Just say you roll for a different spec or leave. Its ninjaing otherwise.

8. Why change the rules? Just say you roll for a different spec or leave. Its ninjaing otherwise.
    Because its bloody rdf. The rule makes sense in raids. Rdf has low level gear, and since we have a vote shop you can get items to kick-start your character there.

9. Because its bloody rdf. The rule makes sense in raids. Rdf has low level gear, and since we have a vote shop you can get items to kick-start your character there.
    Vote shop? Yeah, an item once every 15 days is good, longer if you're new on the server.
    Removing the RDF ninja rules will only make it worse. Imagine the fresh lvl 80's who just got to RDF HC, everybody needing the gear they came to get. Not because they actually need it, but because of greed. Gearing for OS is so much easier with ToC 10/25 than some RDF spam, more EoT on top of that.
    Since "rdf has low level gear" why would you even bother getting "low level" gear for your OS. Because you gotta start from somewhere? Well so do the fresh 80's whose gear you're taking.

10. Vote shop? Yeah, an item once every 15 days is good, longer if you're new on the server.
    Only if we are talking about 232 items. Other items are cheaper.

Removing the RDF ninja rules will only make it worse. Imagine the fresh lvl 80's who just got to RDF HC, everybody needing the gear they came to get. Not because they actually need it, but because of greed.
    I can imagine it and I also imagine that number of such *****s would be very low.
    And if you are a lowbie go and farm quests, and buy yourself crafted gear. Or finish professions. Or do ****ing both and be filthy rich. Don't depend on who you meet in rdf.

Gearing for OS is so much easier with ToC 10/25 than some RDF spam, more EoT on top of that.
    Depends on your playstyle. For me it is easier to spam rdf for eot than to come near morons leading ToC 10/25.

Since "rdf has low level gear" why would you even bother getting "low level" gear for your OS. Because you gotta start from somewhere? Well so do the fresh 80's whose gear you're taking.
    Yep I agree.
    But the thing is that people are abusing the rules, and I doubt that majority of ninja reports are coming from newbies. They are most likely coming from people with alts. And if you have an alt go get him rep, crafted and vote shop gear. Stop being a lazy ****.

As far as the rule goes they need to adapt it asap. No more of this grey area BS.
    Edited: March 2, 2019

11. Because its bloody rdf. The rule makes sense in raids. Rdf has low level gear, and since we have a vote shop you can get items to kick-start your character there.
    So? Ninjaing is Ninjaing, if its during a random dungeon while leveling or a BiS piece from the Licking. It protects the players. Theres really no reason to cry.

12. Only if we are talking about 232 items. Other items are cheaper.
    I wouldn't waste points on gear that gets replaced when you get to FOS POS HC/EoT items.
    I can imagine it and I also imagine that number of such *****s would be very low.
    And if you are a lowbie go and farm quests, and buy yourself crafted gear. Or finish professions. Or do ****ing both and be filthy rich Don't depend on who you meet in rdf.
    All you need is enchanter and you see all the possible gear being needed.
    Quests and rep are slowish, and often with competition/ganking involved. Same goes for professions.
    It's not so much about depending on people you meet in RDF, it's more about the loot in them.
    But the thing is that people are abusing the rules, and I doubt that majority of ninja reports are coming from newbies. They are most likely coming from people with alts. And if you have an alt go get him rep, crafted and vote shop gear. Stop being a lazy ****.
    Why should anybody go RDF, just farm gold and use it for gear, also collect points.

13. Following the comments in this thread I now think that warmane should remove all dungeons from the game seeing as they are only a source of problems and toxicity when you can gear up your character just fine with reputation and point/coin shop.

14. Following the comments in this thread I now think that warmane should remove all dungeons from the game seeing as they are only a source of problems and toxicity when you can gear up your character just fine with reputation and point/coin shop.
    Remove all content since it is source of toxicity :D

I wouldn't waste points on gear that gets replaced when you get to FOS POS HC/EoT items.
    Well yeah. But we are talking about newbies here.

Quests and rep are slowish, and often with competition/ganking involved. Same goes for professions.
    Nothing is easy in this game. You will either meet *****s in dungeons or you will meet them while doing quests. It is unavoidable. At least with quests and professions you are getting gold that you can invest into BoE/crafted gear that will help you avoid majority of dungeon trolls.

Why should anybody go RDF, just farm gold and use it for gear, also collect points.
    Quick eot? 2 eof daily? Your dick is about to fall off from masturbation so you find something else to do? Possibilities are endless :D

15. 219 ilvl pos item for 4k gs fella is way more important than bis item for 6k gs fella. 6k gs dude can already do pretty much whatever he wants in the game while 4k gs fella can't - he needs those trashy items that are better than his flat out awful items just to be able to do some more content. Besides, if you have 6k gs and you dream about getting the BiS gear, go find a guild already, it ain't gonna happen with pugs.

Typing before each dungeon is pretty much the only viable solution for a person who doesn't need anything for his MS and he came only for the items for his OS. It's not that it is difficult, it's just super annoying if you spam the dungeon 10+ times a day and especially if you save a screenshot for all the answers.

IMO the group loot system lacks 1 more button that has a higher priority than greed but lower priority than need. If you have a good gear on your ms and you are just gathering items for os or your herald gear - that's fine, you do need the item, but a guy who has only one spec currently with garbage items needs it more than you.

First 12345 Last