1. A friend of mine (I was in the dungeon with him, tanking) got told he was being reported for need rolling on a 2h axe (last boss, PoS) as a Holydin. Even though nobody else in the group needed nor wanted the weapon.
    This is the culture we now live in.

2. A friend of mine (I was in the dungeon with him, tanking) got told he was being reported for need rolling on a 2h axe (last boss, PoS) as a Holydin. Even though nobody else in the group needed nor wanted the weapon.
    This is the culture we now live in.
    Precisely, Those people yelling BAN here and BAN there without actually posting a single ban report just to be toxic is starting to pop up more and more.
    Would be nice to ban those toxic players who try to get other banned for little to no reason as a counteractive action, but that wouldn't really help to solve the problem either.

Simple human decency isn't something that's only a problem on Warmane.

3. Warmane did explain what they consider as "raiding ninja" and that can be checked out any time on forum, however they never gave out any indication about what they consider as "rdf ninja looting", only rules about looting system in rdf are the ones you can always easily check out in game it self, made by blizzard...

Personal opinion, I am very sick of people whining and *****ing for rdf "ninja looters" and how they need to get reported and banned. If no one in group need item for Main spec, or the item it self won't give them any benefit for main spec, then what is so bad about someone else who will actually need item for something, roll for item. If someone on beginning of raid/rdf said, hey i want to roll items for this and that spec as MS, and players, did not leave at that specific moment, then sorry my friends but people who stay in the group, agreed on the terms, and there is nothing to ***** about later in the first place.
    Even if those are not a case, and someone let's say "ninja" one item.. who gives a damn, it is rdf, in a day or two, there will drop a better item anyway, either from a raid or another dungeon. *****ing boys and girls, get over it, it is freakin game.

HOWEVER, if someone wish to actually REPORT and ask for punish for certain player, and not only ***** and cry on the forum guess what, someone really made an option at this website for that specific needs, WOOOOW!!! MIRAACLEEE!!!! WHAT KIND OF FUTURE TECHNOLOGY IS THATT????
    There is plenty of video recording softwares too, or simply take screenshots, go to reporting page, and report actual player with the proofs of that terrible, unfair and so, so, so painful act of "ninja looting", which someone may or may did not do in the first place, becuase he/she said/did this or that, are only words.

4. Players don't feel good for being decent because "be decent OR ELSE". Decent players are so much harder to find, because being decent by force doesn't make people actually decent. This is why I don't like this rule.

5. I am very sick of people whining and *****ing for rdf "ninja looters" and how they need to get reported and banned. If no one in group need item for Main spec, or the item it self won't give them any benefit for main spec, then what is so bad about someone else who will actually need item for something, roll for item.
    Often people don't even ask if they can NEED the item, they just do it. Which can cause a petty report. There might be some other player who plays by the rules in the same group and GREEDs the item, while somebody else NEEDs the item for OS. So there's nothing fair there.

If someone on beginning of raid/rdf said, hey i want to roll items for this and that spec as MS, and players, did not leave at that specific moment, then sorry my friends but people who stay in the group, agreed on the terms, and there is nothing to ***** about later in the first place.
    You're not above others while in RDF.
    If it's premade, sure. If not, then you have to ask them. If they don't agree, you can leave it, or continue without MS change.
    Can you imagine if tank decided to say "If you pull even once, I'll go afk for 30 mins, if you stay, you agree to this."

Players don't feel good for being decent because
    .. getting screwed over and over again isn't something you can take for long.

6. .. getting screwed over and over again isn't something you can take for long.
    Yes, that is why people found decent people to play with.

I mean, you get screwed over once, happens. Get screwed over twice - lesson learned, isn't it?

First ... 345