1. Multiboxing without getting banned.

I want to multibox. I saw couple of players doing it, but I'm afraid that counts as botting and I will get banned for nothing. What should I do?

2. multibox away, it's allowed here. there's an entire subforum dedicated to it. http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

3. Also be ready for people to be salty about you multiboxing. For some reason, people hate it.

4. Also be ready for people to be salty about you multiboxing. For some reason, people hate it.
    Majority hate multiboxers that are the size of a raid and usually run cancer comps such as 15 ele shamans/10 rdudus that are virtually unkillable unless you are all extremely coordinated. 5 man multiboxers are more mangeable and usually nobody mentions them.

5. 5 man multiboxers are more mangeable and usually nobody mentions them.
    you still get alot of hatemail even with only 4 toons :)

but you're right the forum is more concerned with large scale boxing

6. Majority hate multiboxers that are the size of a raid and usually run cancer comps such as 15 ele shamans/10 rdudus that are virtually unkillable unless you are all extremely coordinated. 5 man multiboxers are more mangeable and usually nobody mentions them.
    From my experience, it doesn't matter how many you multibox, people still hate you.

7. From my experience, it doesn't matter how many you multibox, people still hate you.
    Geee i wonder why... It might have something to do with large ones being insuferable ****s when they camp auction houses, alliance/horde quest givers in WG after they lose the WG, because we all get massive lags any time they enter a zone and etc.

you still get alot of hatemail even with only 4 toons :)

but you're right the forum is more concerned with large scale boxing
    Now I don't get those people. Why? You can actually kill 5-man mbers with minimal coordination. I really requires no skill.

8. Geee i wonder why... It might have something to do with large ones being insuferable ****s when they camp auction houses, alliance/horde quest givers in WG after they lose the WG, because we all get massive lags any time they enter a zone and etc.

Now I don't get those people. Why? You can actually kill 5-man mbers with minimal coordination. I really requires no skill.
    if you enter an area with 60 multiboxers then whine about lag, then you should also be lagging if you enter an area with 60 players.

Not an excuse to hate on people who multibox m8.

9. if you enter an area with 60 multiboxers then whine about lag, then you should also be lagging if you enter an area with 60 players.

Not an excuse to hate on people who multibox m8.
    "if you complain for one guy buying 9/10 the tickets for a movie, you should complain too for the persons that bought their corresponding ticket"

10. Stop want to be noob multiboxer and go play as everybody .... Multiboxers are cancers of this server and should be banned for disrupting gameplay ...

11. "if you complain for one guy buying 9/10 the tickets for a movie, you should complain too for the persons that bought their corresponding ticket"
    So many problems with this.

How do you know where the tickets are going? Did it ever occur that said tickets are used with a group of friends or family and 1 guy is just buying them?

Are the tickets belonging to different show times for a movie? Or are they to different movies?

Also why whine about what someone does with their money? Its their money they can spend it however they see fit.

12. While i don't give a dawn about multiboxers, if you don't get what is wrong with that you lack of videogame knowdlegde, so maybe you enjoy cellphones games and stuff.

So many problems with this.

How do you know where the tickets are going?
    when you see a guy with 90 empty chairs around him.
    when you see 20 toons moving at the same time and names like char,chara,charb,charc...

Are the tickets belonging to different show times for a movie? Or are they to different movies?
    i never saw a multiboxer in 3 places at time really, you see 20 chars on the same town and the same server so... you will do the analogy.

Well, i guess like cinema or any congregation activity you expect see people, is a mmo.
    If you enjoy joining a stadium or whatever with 1 guy plus 50% mannequins good for you.

Also why whine about what someone does with their money? Its their money they can spend it however they see fit.

Again, i couldn't care less about multiboxers, but deny or play the ignorant card about the topic just show how blizzard kids conceive videogames.
    Enjoy diablo inmortal.

13. If someone goes into a Battleground because they want to socialize and get "pixel body warmth" around them, instead of just to complete objectives and win, they are doing something wrong. Just saying.

14. If someone goes into a Battleground because they want to socialize and get "pixel body warmth" around them, instead of just to complete objectives and win, they are doing something wrong. Just saying.
    Sure, i remeber this in MOP with honorbuddy so i guess you're right.

15. If someone goes into a Battleground because they want to socialize and get "pixel body warmth" around them, instead of just to complete objectives and win, they are doing something wrong. Just saying.
    Na mate, the problem comes when 95% of your team is a 35 multiboxer that stands in your base and you are forced to either go and die against the fully mobile 40 man enemy team or afk with the multiboxer until somebody comes to try and kill him. Pixel body warmth and socializing ain't a part of it; PvP is meant to be exciting, not a snooze-fest until someone decides to enter the multiboxer's room and get one-shotted, having you not do anything at all but expect a win, or even a loss in most cases since 40 brains > 6 , regardless of how many bodies the 6 brains have.

12 Last