1. [Outland] Fury warrior bis

Hi, based on many years of experience I decided to create this list of items that are "Best in slot" for PVE fury warriors. I'v seen many people spending their money on items that are not worth of using and even more missleading informations on global chat. I'm open to critique so if there is anything i'm not right in please constructively change my mind.

Stat prio:

AP > Crit > Haste

Hit rating: at last 150 with talent "precision"
    Expertise: at last 25 with talent "weapon mastery"

MH: Warglaive of Azzinoth - Illidan Stormrage

OH: Mounting Vengeance - SWP TRASH
    Warglaive of Azzinoth - Illidan Stormrage (This weapon is also BIS but it is used just on "execute" stage of combat for fast rage regeneration)

Ranged: Thori' dal, the Stars' Fury - Kil'jaeden

Head: Coif of Alleria - Kil'Jaeden

Neck: Hard Khorium Choker - JWC

Shoulders: Mantle of the Golden Forest - The Eredar Twins

Cloak: Cloak of Unforgivable Sin - Kil'Jaeden

Chest: Hard Khorium Battleplate - BS

Wrists: Onslaught Bracers - Kalecgos

Hands: Gloves of Immortal Dusk - LW

Waist: Onslaught Belt - Brutallus

Legs: Leggings of the Immortal Night - Felmyst

Feet: Onslaught Treads - Felmyst

Ring 1: Stormrage Signet Ring - Illidan Stormrage

Ring 2: Hard Khorium Band - JWC

Trinket 1: Madness of the Betrayer - Illidari Council

Trinket 2: Blackened Naaru Sliver - M'uru

2. Ok, so what are the final stats in that setup? ArP, Hit, Exp?

Also glaives are better vs demons any day no? 5/6 in SWP are demons, might as well just set it as BiS

3. Overall your passive Arp is 1522 + 300 from your trinket proc + 840 Executioner proc wich in total can be about 2662. This means you can do about 26,62% physical damage increase in proc peak.

Hit is about 144 wich is about 9,08% and 9% is needed for not missing your "Special Attacks"
    Exp is close above cap 26 thanks to "Onslaught Belt" and "Weapon Mastery" ofc. in total you get about 8,25%

Fury warriors are basically strongest DPS in game but they do it sneaky. We are mostly third in all fights but when enemy health is at 20% we can easily jump to the top of DPS metter right from the bottom. But also most gear depended class in all game. Wich is not very good for lower content raiding. Also we have no threat drop abilities so... Salva is your closer friend then WF totems.

Abotu warglaives is it really based on luck. 200AP is not good as weapon damage of slow Mounting Vengeance for "whirlwind" but if you are lucky and your Warglaives set proc often for 450 haste so yes it is more effective in combination with passive 200Ap against demons then Mounting Vengeance.