View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%

1. This thread is doing a wonderful job at showing that no matter what warmane tries to do people are going to whine their asses off. then people wonder why they don't ask for community input on things.

well done. /slowclap
    But this is a thing that matters a lot. It's just consequences player have to consider when rolling alliance side. What matters is the game mechanics. This has nothing to do with game mechanic itself.

2. Yes vote

Definitely put this into action

3. Horde needs some kind of bonus or the population will thin out over time and there will be 80% ally and 20% horde. Find some way to balance this or this change will do the very opposite of "balancing the factions". It might balance factions in BG, but outside of BGs this will just ruin the Horde.

So far this change looks like it is only made to support the Alliance. Do you actually want to have a population on your servers of 70% humans out of 15000 players?

4. There is already a pretty good incentive to play Horde though. Faster queues and higher win percentage.

"We will not be mixing Horde or Alliance together, there is no mixing of factions."

do it atleast for soloq?,and add soloq to lordaeron and icecrown then maybe?

the good point for soloq was always, " you can play whenever you want doesnt matter which time"( for normal 3s you need your mates to be online)

but now you removed crossfactions and we can just play while most EU players are online ( between 5pm-10pm st)
    later or earlier at the day there will be que times of 30 minutes or complete dead
    Mercenary mode doesn't apply to arena.

5. Horde not wanting something that helps alliance members is because of 2 facts

1. Horde pvp population is small and if allies get acceptable Q then over 50% will just transfer to alliance making it even smaller

2: Allies win almost everything that can be won PVP wise, as mentioned by some member at least 3 times more honor, double the number of scrolls etc, so long Qs were the last hope that some players might transfer and even it out - now Alliance will just dominate so hard that it won't matter anymore, Horde just get the shorter end of the stick here
    If you haven't noticed, in this thread, its mostly alliance who are complaining. Also your post has nothing to do with what I stated.

6. If you haven't noticed, in this thread, its mostly alliance who are complaining. Also your post has nothing to do with what I stated.
    Yes and? I don't give a damn what you stated, I'll say what i have to say. Alliance are complaining about frivolous things - appearance, while horde have legit reasons to be concerned.

7. No people cmon, the ONLY reason we got this faction imbalance are premades in battlegrounds.
    Large numbers of horde premades. In 10 or 15man battlegrounds its impossible to play against a premade of 10 people.
    And in 40man u can see 20 man premades aither killing players on respawn point, or falling back and letting alliance to control all map killing all their team just to find that 20man premade stacked waiting in their base trying to defend wave after wave till they lose...
    That is the 1 and only reason i hear why hordes dont wanna do bgs, cause its impossible to play for them.
    Lose 90% and 10% wins just standing behind premades killing people on gy.
    So que might be fast, but if u que solo.... u will prity much lose every bg on horde side.
    And since we got this happening alliance are getting to fight pm after pm with random people wich would be fine, if they weren't 90% of theyr team. and completely trashing the place.
    So instead this limit the amount of people premades can bring to specific battlegrounds increasing solo que.
    And player base will increase on horde side if they can get someone geared to que solo and win without a need of a premade group.

8. Terrible idea. I'll just end up trolling blood elves and no skill premades in bg chat every time I end up on horde.

9. Yes and? I don't give a damn what you stated, I'll say what i have to say. Alliance are complaining about frivolous things - appearance, while horde have legit reasons to be concerned.
    What does the horde have to be concerned about when the changes are going to affect the higher populated faction i.e. the Alliance.
    Since they won't be mixing both factions together alliance vs alliance battlegrounds will occur only when all queued hordes have already been assigned into a match.

10. Yes and? I don't give a damn what you stated
    If that's true, then quoting him only lends to confusion.

Alliance are complaining about frivolous things - appearance, while horde have legit reasons to be concerned.
    I don't foresee the system have much, if any, impact on Horde pvpers. Your initial comments don't align with statistics, and I'd argue that cross-realm itself will have a significantly larger impact on the "balance" of battlegrounds, despite that we've already put systems in place that largely address those concerns.
    Even so, with less Horde queueing, that just means that for those who do queue, the queues will remain fast. In addition to that and the implementation of this system, the Alliance players are less likely to "game" the queue system by forcing queues to pop when the Horde aren't numerous enough to get queues to pop. But that would require so few Horde to be queueing that queues would stop occurring in the first place, which is nigh impossible with all of the population that we have cross-realmed together.

I would recommend queueing battlegrounds later in the day and see what the win ratio is at those times.

11. Terrible idea. I'll just end up trolling blood elves and no skill premades in bg chat every time I end up on horde.
    As explained, multiple times, Alliance players will not be placed on the same team as Horde players.

12. As explained, multiple times, Alliance players will not be placed on the same team as Horde players.
    "Alliance players will take form of their Horde counter-parts." Ah, okay. I misinterpreted this part to mean I might end up being Tauren or something. In that case I'm neutral.

13. So if you only pvp then why shouldnt we all just swap to Alliance then? The reason its imbalanced is the racials, plain and simple. Pvp realms have the imbalance, not as much PvE. If horde could run the human racial on their classes, they would do that nearly every time. And druids would always run night elf for the completely game changing vanish that only alliance get. So now not only do we have to fight this imbalance, you want us to also group with others who get an unfair advantage. You cant claim "blizz-like" based on whats in current retail since they fixed the *****ic racial imbalance but you will not. All this does is make us all want to swtich to alliance since we will no longer get penalized with que times for getting the uber racials. As much as I hate alliance, if they are just getting the best of both worlds why should i keep playing horde if all I do is PvP? Que time is a penalty for getting the racial advantage. And dont pretend dual trinket or game changing vanish, isnt a rather sizable advantage.

14. There will be no mixing of factions. This is just Alliance players fighting Alliance players while they're basically in a custome. Racials stay the same. Premades are not harmed, no matter if group party or AV Enabler. This gets turned on only if there's a need for it in the pool, cutting down long queue times.

this is where ppl having problem " fighting Alliance players while they're basically in a custome." if Warmane can keep our original appearance without any costumes and makeups ...ppl would go for it and vote yes ,that would be epic ... but since you want change our appearance nah

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last