View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. I like it .. saw on other server except people stayed same skin (horde cplayers could be on ally side and visa versa. This is good too but as a night elf hunter I would prefer not turning undead, but to a race where hunters are represented. Just a preference though.

2. This is a great idead and a much needed change. As someone said, no matter what the staff tries out there will be a vocal minority complaining their ***** off. Shorter times in PVP queues are far more important than a character's appearance. It surprises me that someone would think the opposite. Makes me think that the mentality of "I used to lose too much in BGs as horde so I rolled an ally to start winning" is behind it more often than not.

3. You should reduce the honor gained for mercenaries coz there are NO HONOR IN IT!!
    VOTE FOR NO !!

4. This is a great idea even though you will see many comments with people disagreeing saying "hurr durr i dont want filthy orcs on my side" honestly that's just sad

5. ok ROFL guys guys listen
    i just figured the are saying there will be no team mixing
    you know what that means ? that means they don't give a **** abt team balance they just wanna salve queue time thats all
    funny even warmane doesn't give a **** abt horde
    first racials now add this and gg
    if u find anything except human or nightelf u need to see a doctor for ur eyes

6. Do you know why the game is called World of Warcraft? Dont do it

7. Please no! One of the cool things about pvp servers is that because you are killed when leveling you grow competitivity against the other faction. And this makes the pvp more intense, doing this destroys completely this mechanic and its also a nonsense for role-playing.
    This. Let things work themselves out organically.

8. So um, If im ally Can i gank/corpse camp allies ?

9. This. Let things work themselves out organically.
    alliance has been the dominate pvp faction for the 8 years i've been here. it will NOT work itself out organically.

10. Just do it like arena's. Why over complicate things?

11. alliance has been the dominate pvp faction for the 8 years i've been here. it will NOT work itself out organically.
    just check how many humans play pvp compared to other races...
    When people gonna get this - playing on dominant faction must be some downsides like longer que times... It is natural punishment for supporting unbalance and choosing wrong faction.

12. U ****ing right!

Delete Aliance and Horde and make 1 ordinary faction in game.......
    Most stupid idea ever

13. just check how many humans play pvp compared to other races...
    When people gonna get this - playing on dominant faction must be some downsides like longer que times... It is natural punishment for supporting unbalance and choosing wrong faction.
    i agree, was merely pointing out that the problem wouldn't fix itself as the person i quoted thought it would. that being said i don't see a downside. horde will still have instant ques, alliance will have faster ques. it may even drag some new folks into pvp if they don't have to wait so long. even if horde does lose some of its pvp'ers, they're not all going to switch.

14. I like how people, who have no idea about PvP, complain about the merger of players from two factions into one within battlegrounds. Based on children's foundations about the "Honor of the Horde" and "Glory of the Alliance". I'm very upset that your opinion is generally taken into account.

It's no secret that a bigger percentage of good players playing PvP on Alliance for several reasons, one of which are racials. And it would be much better and more balanced if you just mixed the players with one and the other fraction. Who cares about the opinion of backpedaling people stuck in childhood, who still haven't played enough in Orc & Humans.

15. Before you vote for this great idea, please make sure you understand next:
    "We will not be mixing Horde or Alliance together, there is no mixing of factions."

How this could make any harm? If Alliance teams fighting vs. Alliance teams. You guys duleing and skirrmish already against your friends huh?
    Personally i don't give a flying **** what a handsome dwarf will look like in a Horde's outfit :D

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last