View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. I don't want to change my appearance into HORDE.
    I like my race, looks, xmog.
    If I wanted to have a low QUEUE I would swap to HORDE.
    If you do this warmane, I'm out so are out most of my friends. GL

2. Queues on Ally Icecrown were fine 4-5 min on Ally side until u put stupid crossealm with BLACKROCK WHO HAS 90% Ally pop.
    Now we wait 10-15-20min so gj warmane.
    And what made u think that BR players deserve to be in crossrealm with Lordaeron and Icecrown?
    We pay or grind our gear while BR gets handed for free.
    Now you are gonna force us to LOOK LIKE ANiMALS????? IF PPL mind queue wait time they would simply swap to horde.
    i grinded my char I like the way it looks I don't want to change appearance in BG-S just so u can keep BR from dying.
    If u do this I'm out for good. You are gonna lose so much population.
    Also ruin the only good realm u had.... Icecrown

3. Definitely agree. Since the last changes arena soloqs for horde is basically non-existent. I hope they will do the faction mixing in soloqs aswell as in bgs.

4. Definitely agree. Since the last changes arena soloqs for horde is basically non-existent. I hope they will do the faction mixing in soloqs aswell as in bgs.
    And again: this is NOT about faction mixing and soloque will remain dead on the horde side with this change. It will either be 10 alliance vs. 10alliance or 10horde vs 10 alliance

5. This change already affects all arenas ( horde and alliance players are NOT mixed in teams, but alliance teams can face alliance teams)
    Soloque would need a change so that horde and alliance players can be mixed within a team
    I agree, I hope they will do this.

6. Who said there won't be any negative effects? Any change will have "negative effects" because people often can't accept change. No matter what was done, there would be people complaining. Even for the Alliance side, who would benefit with shorter queues, there are people saying their "roleplaying will be ruined."
    Yoo you do realise that money making colossus like DOTA/LOL are making billions based only on cosmetic they sell?????
    Even on retail xmogs are sold for some sick real $$$
    Xmogs/Looks/Race are always gonna be important in mmorpgs.
    A lot of ppl won't enjoy the game anymore if they forced to look like something they don't want to. It's not just about Horde VS Ally
    I personally don't mind changes but being forced to into something this big is out of the question.
    Unless u make it like optional i'm fully against it. And so are most ppl i know.

7. Yoo you do realise that money making colossus like DOTA/LOL are making billions based only on cosmetic they sell?????
    Even on retail xmogs are sold for some sick real $$$
    Xmogs/Looks/Race are always gonna be important in mmorpgs.
    A lot of ppl won't enjoy the game anymore if they forced to look like something they don't want to. It's not just about Horde VS Ally
    I personally don't mind changes but being forced to into something this big is out of the question.
    Unless u make it like optional i'm fully against it. And so are most ppl i know.
    There's only one word that could describe being against something to reduce the wait times in PvP because it would temporarily change your appearance for the duration of an occasional Battleground match: drama.

8. There's only one word that could describe being against something to reduce the wait times in PvP because it would temporarily change your appearance for the duration of an occasional Battleground match: drama.
    It's not temporary if my whole gameplay is spamming BG-s/Arenas and in most i'm gonna look like something I don't enjoy so yeah no thanks.
    I don't mind waiting for a queue. Just remove Blackrock, before server merge queues were fine.

9. It's not temporary if my whole gameplay is spamming BG-s/Arenas and in most i'm gonna look like something I don't enjoy so yeah no thanks.
    I don't mind waiting for a queue. Just remove Blackrock, before server merge queues were fine.
    If all you do is Battlegrounds - never Arena, since this doesn't applies to them - and you somehow manage to only ever queue during peak times and somehow always do it during times there are too many Alliances queued and no Hordes are queued to get priority as opponents, then sure, it won't be temporary for you. If that happens, I'd be more worried about being hit by a flying forklift than how I look in a videogame, though, but that's just me.

10. If all you do is Battlegrounds - never Arena, since this doesn't applies to them - and you somehow manage to only ever queue during peak times and somehow always do it during times there are too many Alliances queued and no Hordes are queued to get priority as opponents, then sure, it won't be temporary for you. If that happens, I'd be more worried about being hit by a flying forklift than how I look in a videogame, though, but that's just me.
    Why did u delete my last message? Because i won an argument? That's low.

11. Why did u delete my last message? Because i won an argument? That's low.
    Because this thread has a very specific subject, and your whining was unrelated to it, as you would know - even if not understand - if you had paid heed to the warning and two infractions you received on this thread for insisting on that. Don't let there be a third.

12. Implement this as fast as you can please. This is crucial for PVP ecosystem , waiting 15 min for a bg in Ally side is a terrible thing.

ty

13. 2 simple questions:

1. What's the problem of doing this same change but without costumes?

2. What's the problem of applying a 'switch' (turn on/ turn off) to this change, so players could decide whenever they want? IMO, it would have more reception for players in general, since you don't force them do it something they don't want.

*Just to make it clear, I already gave my opinion in this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....399487&page=20, and voted too. I'm just asking since I've seen many posts with this 2 concerns.

14. 2 simple questions:

1. What's the problem of doing this same change but without costumes?

2. What's the problem of applying a 'switch' (turn on/ turn off) to this change, so players could decide whenever they want? IMO, it would have more reception for players in general, since you don't force them do it something they don't want.

*Just to make it clear, I already gave my opinion in this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....399487&page=20, and voted too. I'm just asking since I've seen many posts with this 2 concerns.
    I think it is optional to que as that right?

15. I think it is optional to que as that right?
    'This process would be automatic and you would be assigned as such when the system needs to balance the pool.' doesn't seem very optional to me.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last