View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. 1 Day Ago  
    only way to fix alliance que. don't know why ppl r voting with No here. prolly only Hordes idk.

Just do it.
    Try reading at least some comments before telling everyone that you "don't know". There are 34 full pages of them.

2. 1 Day Ago  
    We intend to utilize the Alliance faction players from Blackrock as Horde players. This should relieve the issue whilst not changing anything on Icecrown and Lordaeron.

3. 1 Day Ago  
    We intend to utilize the Alliance faction players from Blackrock as Horde players. This should relieve the issue whilst not changing anything on Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    So, the main argument how people don’t want to be “ugly” on the previous 35 pages becomes irrelevant now? I have a feeling you should’ve said this before. Lmao

4. 1 Day Ago  
    So, the main argument how people don’t want to be “ugly” on the previous 35 pages becomes irrelevant now? I have a feeling you should’ve said this before. Lmao
    Are any of the people that complain about being "ugly" from blackrock? If so, that's super weird. Realm that's designed specifically for pvp, instant free everything, should not give a damn about the looks.

That wasn't the main "against" argument, though. The main problem is that faction disbalanace would become even deeper indirectly.

Would blackrock alliances disguised as horde be put up only against blackrock alliances only, or is this cross-realm too?

5. 1 Day Ago  
    i read something with "if they choose alliance for double trinket they deserve to wait in longer que" and some more bull****. that isnt rly a Reason to not anable Mecenary que.

6. 20 hours ago  
    Great decision, Meeting it halfway after all the feedback, Hoping to see it implemented as soon as possible to help keep the balance!

7. 7 hours ago  
    i read something with "if they choose alliance for double trinket they deserve to wait in longer que" and some more bull****. that isnt rly a Reason to not anable Mecenary que.
    it kind of is it tho. you are litterly leting ally have the cake and eat it. Ally keep all benefits (dubble trinket, higher winrate, easier find other player to play whit), and give the only horde one (fast que) to allys.

8. 1 Hour Ago  

9. 1 Hour Ago  
    really appreciate it if you do it faster

First ... 25333435