View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. So, how long u will still wait ?
    Atm i rly dont care what u wanna do to fix the que for alliance. JUST FIX IT.
    The MOST ppl voted with YES for it so i dont understand why u dont bring it on ?

Answer is appreciated. thx

2. We intend to utilize the Alliance faction players from Blackrock as Horde players. This should relieve the issue whilst not changing anything on Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    is this the final resolution about the matter? because im studying the possibility of faction changing. but if you do intend to push this change through, then the situation is different.
    please make a proper statement about what the resolution will be regarding this matter.
    thanks

3. why dont you make free faction changes to horde on icecrown???

4. Great news!
    Is it going to be a cross-faction mercenary mode or a same-faction mercenary mode?
    I mean, will Blackrock Alliance players fight together with horde players in BGs or will there be no faction mixing?
    If Blackrock is made cross-faction will cross-faction soloq also return?

5. Great news!
    Is it going to be a cross-faction mercenary mode or a same-faction mercenary mode?
    I mean, will Blackrock Alliance players fight together with horde players in BGs or will there be no faction mixing?
    If Blackrock is made cross-faction will cross-faction soloq also return?
    same-faction mercenary mode.
    So Ally-blackrock players my end up in a "horde group" but they will be all ally from blakcrock ( so no real horde players)

On Spectator mode I saw some horde players teams up with ally in soloq, so they made it cross-faction again I guess

6. Yes, add this so we can all finally transfer to alliance and put the final nail in the coffin to the horrific PvP pug faction imbalance. With this there will literally be zero incentive to play horde PvP, but since we already lose nearly every pug since the server merges, it's not like it matters anyway. Yay more human plate fotm shadowmourne players, there aren't enough already.

7. Can you learn to ****ing read only blackrock alliance gonna be mercenaries "We intend to utilize the Alliance faction players from Blackrock as Horde players. This should relieve the issue whilst not changing anything on Icecrown and Lordaeron. "

8. Why don't you guys just add "Mercenary Class" to the Horde side that is human copy with a pirate hat and golden tooth.

That may fix the issue on Blackrock.

9. I'm really looking forward to this change. Hope it comes by mid-April as scheduled.

10. Why don't you guys just add "Mercenary Class" to the Horde side that is human copy with a pirate hat and golden tooth.
    I suggest to give this new horde race a additional racial called "wooden leg".

Wooden leg
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    Requires level 1
    The pirate takes his wooden leg and rams it in the targets butt.
    Stuns an enemy, rendering it unable to move or attack for 5 sec.
    Only useable after the target used "Every man for himself".

11. I suggest to give this new horde race a additional racial called "wooden leg".

Wooden leg
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    Requires level 1
    The pirate takes his wooden leg and rams it in the targets butt.
    Stuns an enemy, rendering it unable to move or attack for 5 sec.
    Only useable after the target used "Every man for himself".
    This is the greatest thing I've read in a while

12. "Mercenary mode
    April 5, 2019

We have recently held a Poll on Mercenary mode. Currently, the results are 64% in favor, 36% against. So the developers and staff of Warmane have tried to come up with a compromise which will hopefully please both sides.

What we are currently working on is having mercenary mode only enabled for players on Blackrock. Since the realm is already fairly faction free, we made it so its players can be placed in the opposite faction while in a Battleground. Players will be morphed into one of the other faction races during the Battleground. Even though this change only affects Blackrock players, it will also ensure fast queues for Icecrown and Lordaeron while not touching their lore and rivalry with their own server's enemy faction.

We hope to have this system online in the first half of April."

I can only applaud to this.

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last