View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Racials, keybinds, and gear do not change. It is purely visual, as stated.

2. One of the best things you come up on last year beside crossfaction this would help the alliance side of icecrown the que is insanely long 8-15 minutes plus sometimes even less solo or with group so this will help the que in general and its awesome for both factions sometimes you want to play opposite team but insame time you dont wanna change factions or dont have votepoints or coins to do that

3. NO, hell NO! By choosing alliance side, people choose human mostly because of racial and DPS trinkets option. If you choose alliance you are ment to suffer longer BG que times, that is how it's meant to be!
    The point is to have more players, you can have more allies in your battlegrounds or more enemies and more battlegrounds to play, for everyone.

4. Brilliant addition to the servers. Yes all the way.

5. Absolutely NO. I would much rather wait another 5-10 minutes than play as an undead or tauren or whatever. As many others i choose alliance because i like it a lot more than horde. I just don't want to even look as a horde, i don't care if the "faction" stays the same!

6. Yet,there are some greedy people who will not take the community's wishes in regard and go against it.Since they just don't care about the alliance problem as it's not their own.
    The problem is not about the alliance. The problem is about the PLAYERS! Too much greedy to have a fukin EVERYMAN4HIMSELF! That is the problem. A longer queue is the price to pay for this stupid greediness.

Check on youtube the old wotlk heroes what races they used:

Hydra UD
    Kalimist UD
    Reckful BE-UD
    Drakedog UD
    Chrillie Tauren
    Disperse UD
    Swifty NE
    Klinda UD
    Akrios UD
    Despodency UD

These are just an example....

This is just to let u know that skill > racial always and always.

7. NO, hell NO! By choosing alliance side, people choose human mostly because of racial and DPS trinkets option. If you choose alliance you are ment to suffer longer BG que times, that is how it's meant to be!
    You aren't meant to suffer anything, actually. Horde racial skills are PvE oriented while alliance ones are PvP oriented. The way the game plays (wait times included) shouldn't be affected by that. Let's not forget that in the end, a racial barely affects your gameplay and barely plays a role if you are playing the race you like, rather than what is viable. I am a dwarf paladin because I like dwarves. I'm not in it for the trinket racial and yet, I get long queues. Shamans can only be draenei at the alliance side and they aren't in it for the racials as well.

8. Read the thread, please. Pay attention to the larger, very green, text. We decided to put this decision in the hands of the community, in hope that they will at least properly read the thread.
    Mate, you so funny.

This is a bad idea. I mean asking players about this, not topic.

9. Did you read the whole thread ? This will affect ONLY Alliance players. Also If alliance is transformed to horde race, it will keep all his alliance racials.

10. Only pertains to battlegrounds.
    Then I will vote yes to help PvPers, I'm pretty sure this system will help them a lot.

11. Its nice that you guys saw the problem and try to find a solution.
    Still dont see the reason why not do Crossfaction bgs like the old Blackrock system.
    In any case if it works it will be something good and new for the server!!!

12. If you decide in favor of this change, at least make some kind of option to turn it off for us that don't want it. If people don't want to wait, turn it on, others simply turn it off and wait longer. I really don't like this idea and would not play pvp like that

13. The pool doesn't appear when you browse the forum in mobile mode.
    Maybe that can be fixed.

14. The pool doesn't appear when you browse the forum in mobile mode.
    Maybe that can be fixed.
    Plenty of forum parts need to be rewritten. It's not exactly top priority, so we suggest, if you are voting by mobile, to request the Desktop version of the site in the meanwhile. You can do this on any smartphone.

15. You are going way out of line here. Far away from blizz-like and into custom. Ask players if they want garrisons, warfronts and other features on burning crusade and they will say yes to all. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!
    But then again you implemented transmog on WOTLK....still waiting on that button to turn it off, btw...

First ... 234561454 ... Last