View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Thanks for screwing up the bgs, already encountered several players refusing to play on horde side because they were alliance.

2. I love the change, I've started playing bgs again for the first time in months.

3. I hate this change. I don't want to say what I wish upon the person who implemented this because I'll probably get banned for it. Lordaeron shouldn't be part of this trash or at least have the option to opt out of it. I want no part of it, especially when I level up an alt and want to PvP a bit.

4. its almost like what they do in caverns of time if your a BC race , really if its only for the battle ground its i don't see a problem with it

5. Look at this

https://i.imgur.com/O3d86RR.jpg

This is the perfect example.

Eye of the storm with 11 people from Blackrock playing as horde with 5.5k gs.

We got completly demolished by an almost full bis alliance Icecrown team.

I was graveyard spawn camped as usual so no big deal.

Please tell me again that this is how its supposed to be

6. This is WOTLK and you want to disable shadowmourne and nerf human racial xD

It's not problem in loosing tbh, problem is that people don't want to be better. I was in warsong gulch, as Alliance, where we win first fight, after healer died he was spamming that no 1 protect him and he was just standing at graveyard as a ghost, later on 4 more guys joined him.
    Blackrock server is giving this posibility for cancer people to make new char instant 80 lvl 5,5k gs starter gear and they are ready to go. I'm pretty sure that most of them are from Icecrown but they are tired of grinding for gear being 1 shot so now they can have 5,5 and living in illusion they can kill some1, or make a diffrence.
    Let's go back to basics and disable cross realms.

7. I lost 6 bgs in a row today as ally, which I doubt would be statistically possible if ally were as dominant than the horde doomsayers in this thread are saying.

8. Stop! Doing! This! Warmane staff!
    For Christ sake, stop trying to make everything more convinient for everyone PLEASE JUST STOP! Let ther be horde and let there be alliance PLEASE leave the imbalance as it is PLEASE stop interfearing with the normal ways of a comunity PLEASE do not be like Blizzard and the rest of the trpple A studio demons and devils. PLEASE WARMANE, PLEASE Be different. I am begging you :(

9. PLEASE do not be like Blizzard and the rest of the trpple A studio demons and devils. PLEASE WARMANE, PLEASE Be different. I am begging you :(
    And I think it's the best thing they've ever done for pvp on this server. Have you noticed that they had a poll and 65% of the players wanted this? I was one of them, and I think it's turned out great. And I don't see this Alliance domination some are talking about - I lose plenty of bgs as alliance.

I really don't think this thread is going to clarify anything- people just strongly disagree about this topic, but unfortunately (or fortunately for me) your side got outvoted.

10. It just seems that way bc when you q up in a row ive noticed this trend where i lose like 5 in a row (as horde), but if i stop qing for a bit, then i get a different group and it feels more like a 50/50 again. Imagine it would be the same as ally.

11. Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank to warmane stafd because for me it's the best private error ever :))

Secondly, it's a goid idea what they did. But i want to share another idea to keep the motivation of player when they switch on horde or alliance side.

My idea is to get a mercenary buff, for example, up 5% healing and damage when you switch on the horde ir alliance side.

It should be good. What do you think about that?

12. Sorry for my mistakes. I want to write: the best private server ever :)

13. And I think it's the best thing they've ever done for pvp on this server. Have you noticed that they had a poll and 65% of the players wanted this? I was one of them, and I think it's turned out great. And I don't see this Alliance domination some are talking about - I lose plenty of bgs as alliance.

I really don't think this thread is going to clarify anything- people just strongly disagree about this topic, but unfortunately (or fortunately for me) your side got outvoted.
    Actually, when they announced only alliance Blackrock players would join the Horde side when necessary, the poll was already closed. So nobody voted for this Mercenary Mode. They just came up with this idea after many alliance players from Icecrown and Lordaeron came here to complain they didn't want the same-faction Mercenary Mode as Warmane has Planned in their first post.

14. And I think it's the best thing they've ever done for pvp on this server. Have you noticed that they had a poll and 65% of the players wanted this? I was one of them, and I think it's turned out great. And I don't see this Alliance domination some are talking about - I lose plenty of bgs as alliance.

Voting polls work in a way that people see the post, think 3 secconds about it (the same way i did too) and with no thinking with logic, only with emotions,
    they click on "yes". As i said, i dint vote yes, but i definetly thought of it in first 3 secconds, and after a day or so i realized how terrible of an idea this is.

What is the point of playing battlegrounds now for Christs sake !? Its just a random honor grind, no faction pride in a game that is literaly all about that.

The very same way people voted on lordaeron waay back when it was announced on dungeon finder, boss hardness. You wanna guess how those polls turned out ??? over 70% yes for "no dungeon finder (i was one of those yes-er's), over 70% increased difficulty on bosses (i was one of those yes-er's).
    And how did THAT TURN OUT !?
    I will tell you how, THEY DISABLED Dungeon finder adter months and months of people crying and crying to them that they turn it back on. What happened to raid difficulty ? Just take a look at the news on the site, THEY LOWERED THE DIFICULTY OF RAIDS !!!!!

As you can see we all make mistakes, and when polls like this shows we just click yes in 5 secconds without thinking with logic, and when 20,000 people do the sam it resaults in this, ---- HISTORY PROVES IT ---

15. So all i will say is this - Gus Keep pushing that they disable this, keep pushing them till the very and and never ever give up because eventualy devs will realize, the sam whay they realized their mistakes about Lordaeron !!!!

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last