View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. They just came up with this idea after many alliance players from Icecrown and Lordaeron came here to complain they didn't want the same-faction Mercenary Mode as Warmane has Planned in their first post.
    You are mistaken.
    It was mainly horde and not alliance players that were against the initial MM plan.
    This whole MM thing is only beneficial for the alliance.
    Why would a horde PvPer vote for shorter BG queue on ally side?
    If anything it makes the horde faction weaker because dedicated PvPer migrate over to the alliance to enjoy the superior human racial paired with instant queues

2. - Only one reason to go horde was shorter ques
    - Alliance que is longer cause they have much more pvp oriented people due to advantage in racials.

How to fix the issue with balance ?
    - Add lousy geared people from testing realm to the horde side.

The person who suggested it must be be some pve caveman who has never playet battlegrounds on Warmane.
    This must be the dumbest decision around balancing i've ever seen.

3. The person who suggested it must be be some pve caveman who has never playet battlegrounds on Warmane.
    This must be the dumbest decision around balancing i've ever seen.
    It wasn't mainly a balancing decision- it was mainly to stop the 15 minutes queues on Alliance. And guess what? It worked.

4. It wasn't mainly a balancing decision- it was mainly to stop the 15 minutes queues on Alliance. And guess what? It worked.
    Yeah, sure:

With the notion of cross-realm being active, the issue of faction imbalance is brought again on the table.
    Do you know the meaning of FACTION IMBALANCE ?

5. It wasn't mainly a balancing decision- it was mainly to stop the 15 minutes queues on Alliance. And guess what? It worked.
    If you wanted lower queues you should just faction change. It's not a horde problem you wanna play premades and you re willing to wait for them to pop for 15 minutes. We didn't even ask for this for instance, alliance did. If you want faster queues just leave your comfort zone and chase them. There's no logic on pairing up with alliance to begin with, and even if we consider a MM, why is it partial? It should be either ALL the ****ing realms or neither of them. Is it because you don't wanna piss the alliance human QQ donors? It's starting to look something like that, really. I bet you have logs from the very first day this brainless feature started , can't you just see that, statistically, it isn't working?
    Actually just think this through. We, hordes, don't wanna be paired up with alliance and we end up being, liking it or not, without even a choice. To make things worse the main "pvp" faction (don't be hypocrites here, it is obviously is for various reasons), comes crying about this feature and change, a few people from that very faction from icecrown threaten to stop playing and guess what - now only the Blackrock lowbies and 2 minutes-ago created chars join with me on the horde side. Pretty fair for a ****ing horde huh? We asked for 0 change and guess what? We are the ones you're leaving behind on this pvp community rn and you're just killing it. It's been the most one sided thing I've ever seen. What about the ****ing poll? you made a poll which was assuming EVERY ALLIANCE from EVERY SERVER would be a part of this. And now the poll is down a ****ing brainless and unbalanced feature implemented and we're the ones being farmed 90% of the time on the last week. Funniest thing is, those very alliance from Icecrown, come to this very thread, thanking you for everything you ve done to them, ofc , they re in the ****ing paradise rn, fast queues, fast wins, with the best races, guilds, etc to do so.
    I wont even comment on the number of alliances which deny to play on the horde side and just instant AFK, the bashing on the bg's between them or the fact that ALMOST EVERY horde i PVPed with faction change or is about to do so. I wonder why. lel

6. If you wanted lower queues you should just faction change. It's not a horde problem you wanna play premades and you re willing to wait for them to pop for 15 minutes. We didn't even ask for this for instance, alliance did. If you want faster queues just leave your comfort zone and chase them. There's no logic on pairing up with alliance to begin with, and even if we consider a MM, why is it partial? It should be either ALL the ****ing realms or neither of them. Is it because you don't wanna piss the alliance human QQ donors? It's starting to look something like that, really. I bet you have logs from the very first day this brainless feature started , can't you just see that, statistically, it isn't working?
    Actually just think this through. We, hordes, don't wanna be paired up with alliance and we end up being, liking it or not, without even a choice. To make things worse the main "pvp" faction (don't be hypocrites here, it is obviously is for various reasons), comes crying about this feature and change, a few people from that very faction from icecrown threaten to stop playing and guess what - now only the Blackrock lowbies and 2 minutes-ago created chars join with me on the horde side. Pretty fair for a ****ing horde huh? We asked for 0 change and guess what? We are the ones you're leaving behind on this pvp community rn and you're just killing it. It's been the most one sided thing I've ever seen. What about the ****ing poll? you made a poll which was assuming EVERY ALLIANCE from EVERY SERVER would be a part of this. And now the poll is down a ****ing brainless and unbalanced feature implemented and we're the ones being farmed 90% of the time on the last week. Funniest thing is, those very alliance from Icecrown, come to this very thread, thanking you for everything you ve done to them, ofc , they re in the ****ing paradise rn, fast queues, fast wins, with the best races, guilds, etc to do so.
    I wont even comment on the number of alliances which deny to play on the horde side and just instant AFK, the bashing on the bg's between them or the fact that ALMOST EVERY horde i PVPed with faction change or is about to do so. I wonder why. lel
    that resume warmane pvp since mercenary mode. 100% agree

7. It just isnt fair at the end of the day

8. If you wanted lower queues you should just faction change. It's not a horde problem you wanna play premades and you re willing to wait for them to pop for 15 minutes. We didn't even ask for this for instance, alliance did. If you want faster queues just leave your comfort zone and chase them. There's no logic on pairing up with alliance to begin with, and even if we consider a MM, why is it partial? It should be either ALL the ****ing realms or neither of them. Is it because you don't wanna piss the alliance human QQ donors? It's starting to look something like that, really. I bet you have logs from the very first day this brainless feature started , can't you just see that, statistically, it isn't working?
    Same over here

9. If you wanted lower queues you should just faction change. It's not a horde problem you wanna play premades and you re willing to wait for them to pop for 15 minutes. We didn't even ask for this for instance, alliance did. If you want faster queues just leave your comfort zone and chase them. There's no logic on pairing up with alliance to begin with, and even if we consider a MM, why is it partial? It should be either ALL the ****ing realms or neither of them. Is it because you don't wanna piss the alliance human QQ donors? It's starting to look something like that, really. I bet you have logs from the very first day this brainless feature started , can't you just see that, statistically, it isn't working?
    This is very accurate

10. If you wanted lower queues you should just faction change. It's not a horde problem you wanna play premades and you re willing to wait for them to pop for 15 minutes.
    LOL? I never premade and my queue as ally was still 15 minutes. Horde - especially Old Division - is the one known for big premades.

Saewelo
    Horde transfers to alliance, queue time goes back to whatever xx minutes you (alliance) had to wait. Imbalance & toxicity grows even bigger. Great job.

12. Horde transfers to alliance, queue time goes back to whatever xx minutes you (alliance) had to wait. Imbalance & toxicity grows even bigger. Great job.
    I believe they are about to transfer 50-79 lvl twinks as an "aid" to Horde side to "fix" this sutiation.

13. i have a feeling like Warmane treats Icecrown realm alliance as first class citizens while hordes are not being treated like that

14. Horde transfers to alliance, queue time goes back to whatever xx minutes you (alliance) had to wait. Imbalance & toxicity grows even bigger. Great job.
    This was one of the things I was trying to cover in my post. The more they wait the worse it will become. Every hour.

15. I am not much of a pvper, but I can say that I am a die hard Horde for life kind of player, and as such I'm sure there are die hard Ally players that pvp simply because they want to slay horde. I am in agreement with the people on this thread that give the option to queue for both factions- but don't just make that system automatic, since I'm sure not everyone who fights as ally will want to fight their own faction.

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last