View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
    Saewelo
    Private server private rules, at the end of a day, donors will always win. I think the only choice we have is just stop queue for battlegrounds.
    Donors have nothing to do with it.

2. Donors have nothing to do with it.
    Sorry but warmane is business, and to run business they need money, big money. What you think who is going to sponsor this 3v3 tournament prize of 5000$ ? Murlocks right ey homie xD

Saewelo
    Obviously, but not the point of the thread, is it? The fault in MM doesn't lie in the amount of donors. Hence why they do not have anything to do with it. Donors are on both side. Either way, if there were no items in shop for Icecrown, horde and blackrock would still be outgeared, cause it's a damn old realm.

4. Game developers need to stop making these "quality of life changes". I MEAN FOR ****S SAKE JUST STOP! Bllizard has been doing the same **** for years and they keep loosing people in spades. And every time some developer makes quality of life changes they start loosing people, nothing good ca come out of it on the long run. Warmane, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! I dont want to end up playing classic and im sure im not the only one.

And if you are afraid that by now disabling this crap you will upset the other half !? Well tough ****, you wont lose people, people wont leave because thye have to wait 15 ****ING MINUTES in ques, harder content makes people work for it, easy content gets people quickly bored with your product.

Go watch vanilla wow design philosophy and watch Jeff Kaplan streight up mock people who dont want to play hard content. (Blizzcon 2005)
    Remind yourselves what is good game design. Stop with these stupid ideas for quality of life

5. Every wsg since this became active:
    10 bis icecrown alliance players
    vs
    less than 5 horde players from icecrown and the rest 5.5k blackrock players

pretty frustrating

6. Gotta say tho.. a few days ago i thought it reverted back to the old ways, but im actually doing around 50/50 win/loss and have been doing so yesterday... also when crossrealm was introduced the win/lose ratio went up significantly for me. I do lead BG's often though, not that it's a deciding factor always, but it makes a difference now and then. Horde are the good guys, soon satan will fall and the alliance with them... in the real world also.

7. Dear Warmane staff, can you fix the BG situation, either by disabling merc mode or making merc mode available for Icecrown? Currently battlegrounds on blackrock are not playable.

8. It's not bad idea to make merc mode available for Icecrow :)

I'm agree with you that it's not playable for Horde on blackrock. Dear warmane team, please, do something))

Thanks

9. The system isnt working as intended, it pairs blackrock alliance with icecrown, its not working and there for it should be disabled untill its fixed to work as intended, since, that is what people actaly voted for, not the system that was actualy implemented

10. The system isnt working as intended, it pairs blackrock alliance with icecrown, its not working and there for it should be disabled untill its fixed to work as intended, since, that is what people actaly voted for, not the system that was actualy implemented
    The idea of the system was changed several times and in none of the versions blackrock and icecrown alliance should be seperated. It wasn't implemented as Alliance icecrown vs. Alliance Blackrock, even though it ends up as that way too often, which leads to win/loss imbalance, which is the actual issue.
    People voted for the following:
    Alliance players from any server can be paired up with other alliance players to make Alliance vs. Alliance bgs. It was changed so that blackrock alliance players can be considered as horde players and mixed between actual horde players to fill their rows, while icecrown alliance players get a guaranteed invite to the better (alliance) side of the bg

11. This system is absolute trash and only benifits one side of the servers, WARMANE PLEASE DISABLE THIS. Its destroying the entire expirience of the game

12. wtf is up with all the crybabies here? there is no imbalance. most blackrock players are more geared than a standard non donor icrecrown player and like 90% of lordaeron toons.
    so wtf is really you guys point? the system is perfect. im playing both on alliance and horde on icecrown and there is no imbalance. the issue now is the normal issue, if you get paired up with noobs, then you will lose. and there are noobs on every realm. it just happens that blackrock has overall more pvp experienced players. so idk wtf for real. you keep nagging at the devs they are gona implement a ****ty custom feature where i would rather just leave the server to begin with since this is a RPG game not a ****ing MOBA. go play LOL if you want

13. can we try get some FACTS on the next crybaby complaints from here on? cause else is gona be going forever with people saying whatever **** they happen to feel at any given moment.

14. can we try get some FACTS on the next crybaby complaints from here on? cause else is gona be going forever with people saying whatever **** they happen to feel at any given moment.
    Facts? Welcome to the internet. It's kinda obvious that everyone is giving a feedback based on his personal experience. And which kind of facts should we get here: screenshots? The majority of the Blackrock players wear relentless/toc hc gear, which is nothing compared to the amount of wrath/icc hc/rs hc geared players from Icecrown. It's an entire arena season gap. Most of those Blackrock players are also trying new specs/classes which they are not experienced with. But if you really don't find it so unbalanced I guess you have nothing against the idea to extend the Mercenary Mode to Icecrown and Lordaeron alliance players, right?

15. So, can we get a single reason why the "solution" that you found is in any way better than not doing anything at all?

First ... 35434445464755 ... Last