View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 10, 2019  
    you recall they had a poll in which 65% voted for this.
    Nobody voted for THIS, this is nothing like the system the poll was about. Literally no one voted for this system yet it is still in place. Unbelievable.

Every single AV result after the system was implemented in these 2 screenshots.
    https://gyazo.com/70b5b727274a630bdca42fa82f8566ae
    https://gyazo.com/b3a55a1dba58423fb0de69253b4788b2
    My favourite battleground is like this every single time, if not all of the battlegrounds. I don't know if the staff will actually do anything about this system but this is crushing the pvp scene of WOTLK. This will do nothing but harm in the long run. I really wouldn't like to transfer alliance but being a pvp person I guess I have no other choice. Or stop playing.

https://gyazo.com/12d56652d5e6abc69785da1f4c8b5e9d
    https://gyazo.com/5b1edcac46a8f4d4cd029bf6adc0a974
    Fun games

2. May 10, 2019  
    One thing is for sure, they ARE reading this thread and forums.
    Of course they are reading forums, otherwise how they will ban players for multiboxing harrasment ?

I wonder what logic have they used to implement this garbage system.
    - Guys, alliance dominates the pvp scene but has long ques, lets throw 5k gs bindless blackrock players to horde side so alliance will have fast ques.

That's tripple facepalm.

3. May 11, 2019  
    Let's all agree that the human race is a cancer in this game, cause 1 endgame trinket beats any dps-increasing racial... and most donators will opt human just so they can get that extra trinket.

4. May 12, 2019  
    Hello, with each subsequent change in our best game server proves that warmane community wanna kill this server. Its getting worse and worse with every change. First they merge battlegrounds and arena, now this amazing mercenary mode, for which I am sure that the people who voted for him already regret their choice. Its unplayable for horde side. Peoples getting angry every single day more and more I can see this in game, who cant…. I would like to see some of the comunity to play horde char and to try win some battleground in single que and see how hard is it . 10/15 ppls battlegrounds premade groups 80% of all battles, all other battlegrounds are just alliance icecrown players vs alliance blackrock players and few icecrown horde ppls who are already disgusted with this but still trying to play unplayable bgs. I don’t know what to say for Lordaeron ppls :( I wanna ask how long this thing gonna continue? Why forced everyone to be transferred to alliances in this way, I know a lot of horde players already did that in icecrown server. Imagine what it will be in a few more months, because I don’t want to… More and more ppls gonna stop playing I am 100 % sure. Is this the way it should be? For god sake not everything is money… in this life. We all know it’s a private server so what, we must go and do/play something else? I am really disappointed. Im playing here more than 8 years and i am writing here for first time because I am disgusted with this change. My advice is let the ppls play their lovely game as before. We do not need changes to enjoy our gameplay! Do not ruin pvp playing please!

5. May 12, 2019  
    You are assuming these allianceplayers have character, you know what I mean.... you can see that they don't cause as soon as they start losing a bg they begin afking or leaving. They're among some of the most feeble excuses for lifeforms this planet has to offer.. there's only one way to make them listen.. it's what players have been doing on retail in games of companies that don't care about their playerbase.. Activision/Blizzard, Bethesda and EA. I wouldn't switch to alliance, but if all of you people do, Warmane will start doing something when there's barely any Horde left.

6. May 12, 2019  
    Hello, with each subsequent change in our best game server proves that warmane community wanna kill this server. Its getting worse and worse with every change. First they merge battlegrounds and arena, now this amazing mercenary mode, for which I am sure that the people who voted for him already regret their choice. Its unplayable for horde side. Peoples getting angry every single day more and more I can see this in game, who cant…. I would like to see some of the comunity to play horde char and to try win some battleground in single que and see how hard is it . 10/15 ppls battlegrounds premade groups 80% of all battles, all other battlegrounds are just alliance icecrown players vs alliance blackrock players and few icecrown horde ppls who are already disgusted with this but still trying to play unplayable bgs. I don’t know what to say for Lordaeron ppls :( I wanna ask how long this thing gonna continue? Why forced everyone to be transferred to alliances in this way, I know a lot of horde players already did that in icecrown server. Imagine what it will be in a few more months, because I don’t want to… More and more ppls gonna stop playing I am 100 % sure. Is this the way it should be? For god sake not everything is money… in this life. We all know it’s a private server so what, we must go and do/play something else? I am really disappointed. Im playing here more than 8 years and i am writing here for first time because I am disgusted with this change. My advice is let the ppls play their lovely game as before. We do not need changes to enjoy our gameplay! Do not ruin pvp playing please!
    yes i agree. lately I've seen bad decisions by Warmane staff too. cross-realming arenas which doesn't make sense while Lordaeron guys can't buy gear by coins. making a poll for mercenary mode then implement another version of it (just blackrock) which ppl didn't vote for. and lowering the quality of blackrock realm by removing its good features are amongst them. i hope they listen to community feedback and fix these big issues

7. May 14, 2019  
    Heres idea: If ur going to break gameplay than why not taking out human racial "every man for him self" So once they dont have 2 dps trinks numbers should go back to normal and queues will be same

8. May 14, 2019  
    People started leaving BGs after entering and convincing players to lose.
    I play for the Horde and there are a lot of cases when people just stay afk and chatting "just stay and let them win" or something.

And yes mixing Blackrock with other two servers is a VERY bad idea.

9. May 14, 2019  
    People started leaving BGs after entering and convincing players to lose.
    I play for the Horde and there are a lot of cases when people just stay afk and chatting "just stay and let them win" or something.
    Moving in ghost form away from the graveyard and wait until the BG is over is still the best tactic to counter a premade.
    If you can't beat them then don't feed them.
    Everybody should follow that tactic. Premades would have nothing to kill and get bored as ****. Their HK rate in each BG would be lower than those of random players.

10. May 14, 2019  
    Even old division already moving alliance im sad to see the pvp is ruined so badly

11. May 14, 2019  
    Hello , i'am playing alliance and i played it before u put that change

The BG situation is terrible , there is no balance i have to say and everyone are slowly mooving to alliance , u need to fix it by put MM mode on all realm.

12. May 15, 2019  
    Even old division already moving alliance im sad to see the pvp is ruined so badly
    "even" lul

these garbages were farming crap geared pugs for ages
    now, when most matches are "your premade + blackroock noobs vs geared alliance bis players" kids are not able to farm gy anymore

13. May 16, 2019  
    Thats all fine, im for it. I think you have a server that has population and bug problem, its called Frostwolf, does that ring any bells ? Come visit us some time.

14. May 16, 2019  
    just replace the ****ing human racial. try it.

15. May 16, 2019  
    just replace the ****ing human racial. try it.
    there are a million options to choose from random spells already built for the game, some of which are for mobs, that are far more fair than that ******ed wallet boy feature. even passive hit would be more competitive than a free tinket slot.
    listen, the meta changed. the game no longer provides challenge since the meta is currently broken.
    go out of the box and find a fix.
    1) fix the queue times
    2) nerf humans.
    very simple stuff.
    it doesn't even require a client mode. the racial spells come from the code. if you use something like a random buff with any coherent cooldown, with the buff not being overpowered, you would have fixed this entire situation by replacing one spell, that should never have existed.
    if you need ideas, please reach out to me and i will help.
    its a ****ing no brainer.

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last