View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 23, 2019  
    The Old Division guild on alliance is just a smaller alt guild that has been around forever.
    I'm sorry, you are not well informed. They moving alliance.

2. May 23, 2019  
    I'm sorry, you are not well informed. They moving alliance.
    Alright - if you say so. Would be a huge hit to horde pvp, but it would also make revoking mercenary mode that much more unrealistic. Sounds like they might have to expand it instead.

3. May 23, 2019  
    Actually, did IDC Gonna Farm go back to horde? Just noticed HK farmer Draeneihunt is orc again- he moved Alliance several weeks ago but now seems to have gone back horde:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Seems like some bgers still want to be horde.

4. May 23, 2019  
    this server is dying sad to see. toxic blackrock community is taking over

5. May 23, 2019  
    Any staff response ?
    Are you going to revert this cancer mode or keep it as it is ?

6. May 23, 2019  
    It is simple. The only way we have as horde players to make us listen is this one: Do not play. At least not BGs. Let the alliance get bored with endless queues and farming 5.5k Blackrock noobs. Maybe if all the horde PvP players stopped playing just for 1/2 weeks, the gaming atmosphere would start to "heat up".

It's a pity that not everyone reads the forum, but if we want the staff to act, our best chance is to make a strike on PvP / BGs activity until the situation returns to its initial state. I'm another veteran who will not return until all this nonsense is resolved. Kind regards, Horde mates.

7. May 24, 2019  
    As far i can see, a "strike" is already in progress, since only pvers and blackrock players are actually joining horde bgs (read "feeding alliance") because warmane made the pvp unplayable.
    I've read about cross faction bgs in some posts above...well, I do care about my faction, I do care about my race, but yes at this point those are the solutions:
    1) roll back this ****, because its ****. There is no shame in admitting an error. Its shameful if you don't, warmane staff.
    2)cross faction bgs, even tho is against all the lore, it can actually save the day, balancing pvp. This include removing the *****ic mercenary thing.

But well, we are talking to the wind. Let them sink, I will wait for Blizzard's wotlk.

8. May 24, 2019  
    Hello Warmane players,

Just a small question regarding the last post's in this topic

You guys are asking for crossfaction BG but isnt mercenary mode exactly, that with the diference that character changes the model looks?

9. May 24, 2019  
    Not asking for. Only trying to look for a solution to an unplayable situation.

10. May 24, 2019  
    As far i can see, a "strike" is already in progress, since only pvers and blackrock players are actually joining horde bgs (read "feeding alliance") because warmane made the pvp unplayable.
    I've read about cross faction bgs in some posts above...well, I do care about my faction, I do care about my race, but yes at this point those are the solutions:
    1) roll back this ****, because its ****. There is no shame in admitting an error. Its shameful if you don't, warmane staff.
    2)cross faction bgs, even tho is against all the lore, it can actually save the day, balancing pvp. This include removing the *****ic mercenary thing.

But well, we are talking to the wind. Let them sink, I will wait for Blizzard's wotlk.
    +1

The best choice is revert almost everything.

Arenas Blackrock,Icecrown shared - Lordaeron separate.

About BGs, everything in crossrealm BUT with without the mercenary AND FREE FACTION TRANSFER ALLY -> HORDE.
    In this way you can re-balance very very very easily the server and the gap PvP horde - ally.

11. May 24, 2019  
    I have no idea why you guys want to keep it blizzlike that much..

12. May 24, 2019  
    +1The best choice is revert almost everything.
    Should say: "the best choice for me personally is revert almost everything." Sadly for you, most of Warmane's customers are alliance, so they have to consider their needs too.

I simply LOVE how horde who spend weeks in this thread with tears in their eyes have no problem whatsoever with alliance players staying in queue for 20 or 30 minutes. It would probably be more like 40-50 minutes with the recent transfers to ally. But hey, that's perfectly fine with the horde in this thread.

It's really quite funny.

A more reasonable solution would be to place an npc in Stormwind that lets allies on Icecrown queue for mercenary mode when queues get long. That solution considers the needs of ALL sides.

Other solutions include putting in a green-geared Icecrown ally or two into bgs to even out the gear advantage ally has.

13. May 24, 2019  
    I simply LOVE how horde who spend weeks in this thread with tears in their eyes have no problem whatsoever with alliance players staying in queue for 20 or 30 minutes. .
    The quite funny thing is that you think that making horde pvp totally unplayable can be compared to a queue waiting.

That's not crying, I'm sorry you think that. It's an issue reporting and an help request.
    The actual situation is not horde's fault nor alliance. Since I think also alliance will get bored of fighting a not-competitive faction.

14. May 24, 2019  
    I simply LOVE how horde who spend weeks in this thread with tears in their eyes have no problem whatsoever with alliance players staying in queue for 20 or 30 minutes. It would probably be more like 40-50 minutes with the recent transfers to ally. But hey, that's perfectly fine with the horde in this thread.
    Ofc with this system lots of players transfered alliance cuz it ain't funny to get gy camped due to being forced to stick with BR starters.
    The problem is the big ally queues, that's why most players (including me) came up with the idea of temporary A > H free transfers.

But I loved your first sentence actually, so Ally players can "cry" about long queues (which is something that it's not warmane's fault) that made the staff arrange a custom feature and now we can't disagree with it? Especially when horde bg scenario wasn't the biggest cake due to obvious reasons and now it even became 100x times worse?

15. May 24, 2019  
    Anyway, I'm still missing something, during deathwing era, the horde used to dominate 90% of every BGs, the queue time were awsome and the server was extremely healthy. What happen after? I never stop to play since deathwing and i don't understand what went wrong O.o

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last