View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Have you considered not forcing a model change? Other server's implementations of cross-faction BGs have seemed to do this.

I feel there will be good consensus on what race should appear as what -- some hate other race models and feel it will ruin their transmog. Keep same model, and just spoof the race in SMSG_NAME_QUERY_RESPONSE to ensure that the BG scoreboard still displays Alliance/Horde separately.

2. I have one question.. transformation will be random ? cause if I imagine I will be playing for disgusting troll :D no thanks..

3. If you put alliance scums in our teams we will build a wall and make them pay for it

4. Yes, of course :) It would be fun

5. This will kill pvp on the horde side completely. First a huge majority of players on the horde side play only because of the short queue. Remove that and you'll see a lot of faction changes.

Do what you want - your server your rules but with this Horde pvp ceases to exist. Just don't say you weren't warned beforehand

6. Can y'all stop pretending you have faction pride? If you did you'd be raiding islands on retail.

7. This will kill pvp on the horde side completely. First a huge majority of players on the horde side play only because of the short queue. Remove that and you'll see a lot of faction changes.

Do what you want - your server your rules but with this Horde pvp ceases to exist. Just don't say you weren't warned beforehand
    Well,Warmane happes a server where you have horde and you have alliance as well.As it is now,the que on the alliance is up to 15 mins while the horde is instant.Don't be greedy,for the love of god.
    Also,the que on the horde should remain close to same.It's only Alliance that'll swap spots if the need arises.

8. Up for it! You have my vote! Do it guys!

9. So this is basically Crossfaction bgs? I like idea, shorter queue and also racials passive stay the same

10. Well,Warmane happes a server where you have horde and you have alliance as well.As it is now,the que on the alliance is up to 15 mins while the horde is instant.Don't be greedy,for the love of god.
    Also,the que on the horde should remain close to same.It's only Alliance that'll swap spots if the need arises.
    Me being greedy is irrelevant. By implementing this they are alienating horde pvp players and favoring alliance ones. You say horde and alliance as well? Horde will be nothing but memory with this. Q on the horde side will be irrelevant because you'll be fighting AB for instance 15 ally vs 15 ally. Basically you'll get another Blackrock where Horde players are just abandoned.

But as i said their server their rules

11. Remember when Zodiark defeated Darkbull in a duel? I do...

12. I'm not going to play bg with a stupid and nasty alliance. Against this

First ... 456781656 ... Last