View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. June 3, 2019  
    Is this done by default? Or a toggle/npc somewhere? Didn't get a single game playing as horde.
    it's default, but only alliance on blackrock can become horde.

2. June 3, 2019  
    it's default, but only alliance on blackrock can become horde.
    Ah that sucks :s. Thanks

3. June 4, 2019  
    As long time player on these realms its not worth playing PvP as Horde you play 10 games and maybe just maybe you win one it was never this bad before the cross realm. Then I jump on my Alliance druid and easy wins for days most of the time ends in a grave yard farm and you see these guys sying "GG good farm" after while its gets boring honestly.

4. June 4, 2019  
    I just started yesterday on this server (blackrock) because i'm interested only in pvp, but playing as horde is literally impossible. First i thought this server has some sort of bot sistem, but now in this thread i see what is the problem. 9 out of 10 BG games as horde, horde is literally camp farmed, i'm really disappointed, this is not how i imagined my return to WoW.

5. June 4, 2019  
    If this is implemented, why isn't it implemented more widely? Why just blackrock? Because that's not working by the looks of it.

6. June 5, 2019  
    I see many ppl asking why MM isn't applied to all wotlk realm just like the initial plan was.
    Let me tell you why this won't solve the issue:
    The initial plan was that the alliance can fight against their own faction in BGs. The plan were ally vs ally BGs but NO faction mixing of ally and horde in BGs.
    That actually means that the situation for the horde would be still bad. With the initial MM plan the horde would still face teams of BiS geared humans in BGs. The horde simply doesn't have enough geared pvpers to make a fair BG of BiS geared human vs BiS geared horde possible.

The only way to make it fair for the horde side is when they can fight side on side with BiS geared Humans in BGs. Thus, we need cross-faction BGs and not MM.

7. i dont think this is a good idea. mercenary mode only help the alliances even more, to win all bgs in icecrown

8. i really think that everybody should consider to enable this option in icecrown

9. Look I'm trying to change my alliance night elf hunter to the horde and I cant afford the 30 points can we make it cheaper like 15 or even 20 points

10. Since Orcs are the counterparts to Humans in this game, give Orcs human racial and remove blood fury.

11. Since Orcs are the counterparts to Humans in this game, give Orcs human racial and remove blood fury.
    Every Ork for himself ?

EMFH + 15% stunn would be incredible op

12. The todays changelog includes everything possible, including the position of every single stone in the map and still no one giving a fuk about a critical issue. No one here needs emfh on orcs or other theorycrafting ideas, the game just need that mistake called crossrealm and mercenary mode to be reverted.

13. The todays changelog includes everything possible, including the position of every single stone in the map and still no one giving a fuk about a critical issue. No one here needs emfh on orcs or other theorycrafting ideas, the game just need that mistake called crossrealm and mercenary mode to be reverted.
    This right here. Battlegrounds are broken right now. No fun at all. Please fix this!

14. This mercenary mode is actually great, it now clearly highlights a problem which has existed long before the merger. The cancerous players who'll opt human for the racial. That's it.. check icecrown 2's arenaranking, check the top teams.. Unless it's a druid or hunt, they're humans! When the Nazis invaded countries and people from those countries sold out just to be on what they thought was the winning side, thats who most of these allianceplayers are, specifically the humans. It's the same ****mentality where somebody will step on and over you for his/her own gain and I've seen this a lot of times. This will be fixed by either giving horde EMFH or removing the human racial alltogether and giving Humans the Orc stun reduction. Then you'll have more balance and you'll see more donators opting for something else than human.

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last