View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Mercenary mode has removed your freedom of choice. EVERY SINGLE ****ing battleground I play I am put on horde side and I made an ALLIASNCE character. Where's my option to wait in a queue longer if I want to play my CHOSEN faction. This has completely ruined any enjoyment in PvP on Blackrock.

2. Yes,they are stomping bgs,but to tell that someone who has played his char for 1-2+ years is NOOB - i will never agree with you.You are multiglad or something?
    Also implementing 3d bracket wont change the fact that in 95% of the cases PMs will destroy random players(better comunication,balanced group composition and ofc skill/gear difference overall)+it will probably increase the queue time too.

3. Of course against, I just because of this left many servers here.

4. P.s: think also about removing blackrock from crossrealm bgs. Give this chance to Lordaeron players, because their server is more similar to IC than Blackrock, as someone already said in a previous post. Having Blackrocks in our bgs is bad for horde (because their global pvp skill level and equip is tremendously low) and bad for alliance (because i bet it's not even a bit fun to farm every freaking bg at gy, I assume they would like some challenge from time to time, otherwise really go play Hello Kitty in the Dreamland).

Why proposing crossfaction in both cases? Because we saw that only a bunch of people really care about faction. We can count them on 10 fingers. I am one of them. I won't leave horde. But something must be done, not for horde but for the balance of the game in general
    This actually sounds like a fantastic idea and fair idea... saves them from having to admit a problem with the system and allows the leveling of the playing field. While I like the idea of crossrealm pvp, it should be faction vs faction...

5. Yeah I agree you should really remove Blackrock from cross-realm but leave Mercenary mode active for them (Because most of them play alliance as well, who'ed thought). It is completely destroying what little horde was left on Icecrown playing with people that just don't have the gear that ally have... every single bg. A lot of horde have also been transferring TO ally on IC after Mercenary mode went live on BR.. because insta ques and no noobs from BR it's a no brainer. If you are going to use Mercenary mode... you SHOULD have enabled it on IC, I do not understand why it hasn't been done :/. And if you can't do that, then you should let ally have long que times, and either A-go horde, or B-politely ask them to play on another server, not destroy it for a whole bunch of people to protect a bunch of whiners.

6. What did you just write? Less alliance queue RBG so people will complain less? Alliance is the Dominant PVP faction, removing their "game breaking" racial would generate "less complaints"?

Ok lets talk in another language, I know 5 other once fluent.

Way to pull all over one edge.
    The one big thing you fail to se about your idea is that warmane don't want so much custom, Removing an entire ability of a race is pretty big, specially when its a damn good ability too, To try stay "blizzlike" this is one frikken huge step away from it woulden't you say?
    If you read any other comments about solutions do you still think your idea is the best? what about the majority of players who don't want a custom funserver?
    It's good man, I speak 4 languages, English being my 3rd. EMFH is a big problem and you can google it to see people on Blizz forums discussing it... but it's not as big a problem as it is here, where most donators opt human, greatly unbalancing the game.

Actually I have a very simple example to illustrate how overpowered this racial is

Deathbringer's Will. 90 seconds internal cooldown and when it procs the effect lasts for 30 seconds.

other dps increasing racials:
    Orc: 2 min cd.
    Troll: 3 min cd.

What more is there to say? Endgame trinket beats any dps racial. ... We're playing a game, a game should be fun for everyone, not just 1 side.

7. how can EMFHS be a problem if mercanaries that play on other fdaction keep their human racial even when they are horde? only side/appearance changes......EMFHS si NOT the problem, only 1 realm getting mercenaried IS...ENABLE IT ON ALL OR DISABLE ON ALL

8. I think the best solution for this unbalance problem is making Mercenary Mode optional for all realms. This way people who want to stay alliance stay in longer queues and others who doesn’t care about the side they are playing and want instant join select this option and enjoy. this will make all happy and if you care so much about blizzlike thing (which I don’t care at all) at least make this option for Blackrock realm where players who chose to be alliance almost all the times end up being horde against their will. Just make an NPC so that guys enable or disable this option by that its easy.
    I’m sure there are many other solutions that can be applied but unfortunately warmane staff doesn’t act as quickly as we pvp players expect them to do.

9. It's good man, I speak 4 languages, English being my 3rd. EMFH is a big problem and you can google it to see people on Blizz forums discussing it... but it's not as big a problem as it is here, where most donators opt human, greatly unbalancing the game.

Actually I have a very simple example to illustrate how overpowered this racial is

Deathbringer's Will. 90 seconds internal cooldown and when it procs the effect lasts for 30 seconds.

other dps increasing racials:
    Orc: 2 min cd.
    Troll: 3 min cd.

What more is there to say? Endgame trinket beats any dps racial. ... We're playing a game, a game should be fun for everyone, not just 1 side.
    DBW internal cooldown is 180 seconds

10. I am disappointed that a moderator or development team member has yet to issue any statement regarding Mercenary Mode.

11. ENABLE IT ON ALL OR DISABLE ON ALL
    This abomination must be removed ASAP. Not implemented further.

12. This abomination must be removed ASAP. Not implemented further.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

13. If they dont wanna do something, we can. Stop donate and play naked in all bgs. looks like they dont care about us . 64 pages with negative comments looks like are not enough. If warmane wanna keep ppls playing and loyal then they must start working for them, not just for money.

14. If they dont wanna do something, we can. Stop donate and play naked in all bgs. looks like they dont care about us . 64 pages with negative comments looks like are not enough. If warmane wanna keep ppls playing and loyal then they must start working for them, not just for money.
    ''Stop donate'', that is the thing people say for every company out there and yet no one will stop doing that.

First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last