View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Read carefully what I am going to write here please because as one of the oldest pvp players in the server, I have something to say about this idea. Wotlk is an old expansion and even though we all love it as players, it gets boring and pretty much we need something that wil make our gameplay better. I think if you make it so that horde goes to alliance teams and alliance goes to horde teams it will make it really interesting for us. And to make it even more interesting, I want you to make it so every time a player goes into an opposing faction team, he should get a different race look. For example if I get into a horde team for ab lets say I look like a troll, but if after that battleground I queue and get into another horde team in lets say wsg, I get to look like an undead. I want all players to be able to experience the look of all races basically and I want both factions to be mixed up in different teams, not just the alliance going to horde teams, I want the hordes to go to alliance teams aswell. This is what Warmane needs to make this absolutely fun and interesting. Because as players, we are bored of looking the same and doing the same all over again. In other servers there was an NPC take could change your appearance as anything you want and if you add such an NPC this will become the greatest server for pvp players, I am all in if you do or at least consider these ideas. Good luck, Warmane.

2. I am alliance and dont like the idea what is the big deal ppl cant wait 5 min ? If you want faster queue roll horde.

3. Why alliance problems relate to the gallant horde? let them look for a way out

4. I thought the cross-realm feature has been implemented to avoid other, more drastic measures such as this new "mercenary mode". I play alliance and I wouldn't want to play alongside hordes who just a few bgs ago GY-camped the heck out of me.

5. idk waht makes you guys think this is a good idea since its hilarious and the bgs are a complet mess wiht blackrock and lord players who complaining every single minute about how bad and provoking us further and further to respond to these stupid players like we asked for that no we didnt and now we have to deal wiht these players

6. The only advantage we get Horde is to get faster queue so i vote NO

7. not blizzard. Except for the vile alliance, no one will support this idea

8. I vote "YES" but you will have to add a GearScore filter only for people that que against/with Lordaeron!
    Lordaeron players were baited into "Blizzlike" so please do what you promised us- Shadowmourne 24/7 isnt blizzlike.
    Otherwise my answer is "No".
    Nobody cares about faster ques- we care about quality and fun.
    Quality over quantity!
    Its no fun to feel worthless with the gear u have grinded hardcore for 2 years.
    It is not fun to start on Lordaeron aswell and have 0 chance of gearing up in arenas aswell.
    So - do the "Mercenary" mode thing BUT , please -> Add a gearscore filter that filters out players of Icecrown and Blackrock of 6,3 + gs to not be able to que into Lordaeron !

9. As much as it sounds nice and good for ghe community, i'm not 100% down for this, as there should be another way of at least encouraging the community to play both factions not just one side of it

10. Yes from me with both hands!10-20 min in queue and 5 min battlegrounds is unplayable atm on ally side.

11. GREAT Warmane! Community in ONE and strong together, not only "for the faction" , but " FOR THE ONLY HOPE FOR GLOBAL WORLWIDE WOTLK BATTLEGROUNS ACTIVE SERVER ! " Respect and my YES VOTE!!

12. when im pvping i only see red bars of enemies, i dont care if enemy is ally or horde, this would be great, faster queues, more challenges, and see ur character with a different aspect should be so nice !!!
    simply this^

13. sure. might shut some of the forum whiners up for a while.

14. I think this is a great idea!

Less wait time, more pwn time. Who cares we switch sides? It's just a faction. :)

15. sure. might shut some of the forum whiners up for a while.
    Oh,I had a proper laugh reading you comment after the ''discussion'' we had.Guess it's ''sure'' now.hahaha.Good lad Skuddy.:))

First ... 567891757 ... Last