View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. Hi there well i'm using the old version client and yea I think it's one of my addons too but idk which one :P
    https://imgur.com/a/mJBgQ29
    this is the error i get everytime i enter BG as a mercenary

2. I kinda like the idea, if you ever heard about the server ****** there is also a system where alliance and horde players can join dungeons together. It is a great idea and shouldn't be only for BG's. This would dramatically decrese que timing

3. As the win ratio of factions is now 50:50 in all gear brackets, we can conclude that the issues mentioned here are now resolved. If anything, we are seeing players trying out Horde more than before.

Unless there's further feedback, this thread will be closed in the following days.

4. As the win ratio of factions is now 50:50 in all gear brackets, we can conclude that the issues mentioned here are now resolved. If anything, we are seeing players trying out Horde more than before.

Unless there's further feedback, this thread will be closed in the following days.
    Players that opt out of the system in the worst case scenario wait for a match about 2-3 minutes while the average wait time for the opted-in players is about 14 seconds. The Horde players average wait times are about 4 seconds.

The win ratio remains balanced in all gear brackets. It is now safe to say that the mercenary mode works entirely.

If any new issues appear, Bugtracker is the place to put them.

First ... 2868767778