View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%

1. An update to improve the situation will be made next week. More information on it then.
    Oh god finaly...... Thank's <3

2. Just look at how rotten this faction is, these are the people Warmane wants to keep happy.

https://imgur.com/a/Dmau98n

****ing gamer ****kiddies.
    This is why horde loses all the time, check that UI, how the hell could anyone play with that.

3. An update to improve the situation will be made next week. More information on it then.
    considering that every update so far made the bgs worse I am not exactly hyped, but I guess hope will never die and I can't wait to hear the idea.

4. I'm not sure either. Let's say that it's something.
    Better this than the actual situation, maybe. Only time will tell

5. is this for real? if it is it sounds really good actually.....

6. wouldnt it make sense that people with really really good gear, over some # of gear score be mercenaries? why would anyone hire a bad geared mercenary from blackrock that played the class for 1 sday? :D it would be cool if all best geared people currently in q be put on horde mercenary side

7. Hoping the change is good because the current system is dogballs why as Horde player should I be forced to play with badlt geared Blackrock players against BiS alliance teams would prefer to play against people from my own server.

8. The Warmane staff must have the patience of saints, because reading through these replies it seems like A) People straight up aren't reading anything and jumping to assumptions or B) Actually reading and giving opinions.

Personally, I can see this only doing good for BGs. Alliance gets faster ques, Horde keeps instant ques, everybody gets to PvP.

Drop the faction pride BS lol

9. The Warmane s leataff must have the patience of saints, because reading through these replies it seems like A) People straight up aren't reading anything and jumping to assumptions or B) Actually reading and giving opinions.

Personally, I can see this only doing good for BGs. Alliance gets faster ques, Horde keeps instant ques, everybody gets to PvP.

Drop the faction pride BS lol
    That's all fine and good from the alli side. But when your win ratio drops every week, and was at 35% before MM, you need to think about more than just ****ing Q times. I personally would have ZERO problem with longer Q times if it meant we had a level playing field. Right now, all horde Qs are instant, but that's because 2/3 of the bgs we enter are in progress and the allies have a massive lead. Most bgs I enter are over when I get in. And this is due primarily to racial imbalance and the MASSIVE concentration of quality pvpers on alli side due to the racial. Stop ****ing whining about Q times and start seeing the REAL issue.

10. Won't change much unless Blackrock players decide to opt out after getting destroyed by BiS ally players so much. Horde is still in a weakened state.

11. I had some toughts about that.
    - Blackrock peoples will keep joining as mercenary, despite its been off by default and optional, because they will at least play some bgs with IC instead of their server.
    - Horde peoples from IC will use mercenary mode, most probably, to be sided with alliance and have a decent win-loose ratio.
    - Alliance peoples from IC won't use mercenary mode because they are already OK, with queues and pvpers

This means:
    - IC horde will keep having blackrocks
    - IC horde will be even more unbalanced because most hordies will use mercenary and will join bgs as alliance
    - IC alliance will keep faster queues because blackrocks in horde so this fix won't touch them.

After thinking about it a while, those were my assumptions. I still believe crossfaction would have been the only way to go.

First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last