View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. It's ok, but please, don't change the models.

If I have a Night Elf, I don't want to play as Tauren or Orc, as example.

Make it only visual for the enemy team, or at least make that we can choose manually on what race we look as.

2. If the community agrees for this change to be implemented, we will post a table on which race turns into which.
    So... no poll? It would be nice to have a rationale behind it, when/if you offer us the table.

3. Well, it seems like the majority of players want this implemented. The rest of us will simply have to deal with it. Guys, just please don't make any changes to the racials like someone above suggested.

4. This is honestly a horrible idea and will do nothing but push Warmane further into that territory of being a thinly veiled WotLK fan-fic rather than actual WotLK. If you guys are going to instate this bad idea, at least pilot it on just one server before you do this on several to see the effects. Specifically the servers that are the least like the original game.

5. Absolutely not, if the alliance doesn't like the que times then roll Horde. If you want to keep your free trinket then put up with the wait times. It's bad enough you let them roll 2 mb's into most WG battles on ice crown guaranteeing that Horde has rare access to WG vendors and VOA, but now you want to cater to them because they have to wait for their BG que's?, TOO FREAKIN BAD.

6. Well, it seems like the majority of players want this implemented. The rest of us will simply have to deal with it. Guys, just please don't make any changes to the racials like someone above suggested.
    Well perhaps you wish to enlighten us Hordes how it is fun being stuck for 10-20 min at the GY getting slaughtered in 19/20 BGs, cause that is the result of this racial imbalance.
    You have very few Hordes wanting to queue because we lose, get GY camped and lack good geared players far too often, meanwhile the Alliance cling to their absurdly overpowered racials expecting us to cope with all the harassment.
    This change will be good for the Horde in two ways:
    1. It will drastically reduce Horde population for PvP as those who faction changed for shorter queue times will return to Alliance.
    2. Those few stalwart Hordes who stay Horde will have a somewhat better luck not fighting vs full BiS geared Alliance teams.

7. between this the cross realm and the bg brackets i might actually come back and try some pvp.

8. Oh, i don't want alliance scrubs fighting by my side... I play to pwn them, not to play alonsgide with them.
    On a serious note - as far as i see 65% have voted "Yes", so go for it!

9. okay for the 80s bracket... and maybe for the 70s too but dont do that to the other bracket below... lvl 10s 30s and even 50s and 60s got battleground again because of the cross realm^^ so if you do that don't kill all the lower bracket just for the 80s, many people will leave if this happens !!
    random dungeon finder on lordaeon killed 90% bg activity, only 19s and 79s was still present and it was prrety slow queue like 3 hours time ? so imagine if you guys do that too.. it will destroy all the bg activity by like 100% for 19s to 79s...

10. I'd vote yes if we wouldn't get horde visuals while on mercenary BGs

11. Much appreciated!This is certainly THE way to fix our current problem.I certainly don't mind sharing a room with a filthy orc in a return.:))

Helpful but I’ll check

12. ill simply stop playing bgs if u guys implement this ****

13. If its optional, and should be , than go for it.

If someone want to do it, thats fine.

14. seems silly, is silly , Don't BG now, and wont Bg later, will Wpvp more, Bg much less if at all.

for the horde !

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last