View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. If they dont wanna do something, we can. Stop donate and play naked in all bgs. looks like they dont care about us . 64 pages with negative comments looks like are not enough. If warmane wanna keep ppls playing and loyal then they must start working for them, not just for money.
    to be fair in the first like 20 pages (before it actually got introduced) people wanted it and called me and everyone who was against it *****s for saying that it will kill horde pvp, and now look at the bg balance...

2. to be fair in the first like 20 pages (before it actually got introduced) people wanted it and called me and everyone who was against it *****s for saying that it will kill horde pvp, and now look at the bg balance...
    What did get implemented is a shadow of what was proposed though. So you can get down off your throne.

3. Recently came back to game and wanted to play some bg s and I can say it wasnt nice at all. While this system had the potencial to increase the bg quality, it did totally the opposite. Only possible solution to balance this is to bring "AT bg system" which was total random placements on both factions regardless of races.

4. What did get implemented is a shadow of what was proposed though. So you can get down off your throne.
    yes, but that's a completely different issue, but even after the proposal of this "solution" it's still the same deal, just 10-20 pages later

5. Then I've quoted a faulty post, other posts include people claiming it has 115 icd, then another 105 icd... Still beats a DPS racial

"On Elitist Jerks, posters estimate a 50% proc with a 105 second item cooldown"

I thought mercenary mode was implemented to help Lordaeron with it's long queues, but now I see it's obviously alliance, otherwise we wouldn't be getting blackrock alliances in our BG's.

So yeah, the alliance is being catered to as they have the most donators, most of which are human donators, which leads other potential donators to join the alliance, basically Warmane is catering to the imbalance.

6. And to be clear, they're catering to the donating Icecrown alliance so they don't have long BG queues. So yeah, catering to the IMBALANCE. Easily fixed by either removing EMFH or giving a Horde race EMFH. Humans everywhere in the BG's

7. Just look at how rotten this faction is, these are the people Warmane wants to keep happy.

https://imgur.com/a/Dmau98n

****ing gamer ****kiddies.

8. and yet the beat just goes on and on, and nothing happens. It would bring me pleasure at this point to see the server just flat out die. If it does, it was warmane itself that killed it. It would serve them all right. The signs have been here for weeks and weeks. The arenas. The bgs. ****ing ***** mercenary mode. It's NOTHING but human pallies and warriors on one side, and a pack of undegeared BlackRock sadfaces on the other. Graveyard farming CANNOT be that much fun. What kind of a douche do you have to be to play a toon that has zero chance of losing? What fun is that? None, in my book.

9. What did get implemented is a shadow of what was proposed though
    May I ask why?
    Why it's partially implemented if the original proposal was different?
    So, basically, people voted YES for something which is not what we got.
    So, a poll was made and Warmane implemented another thing, a part of what should be implemented.
    So, we are still here asking for help because the situation is critical and still not a word about the matter?
    I'm sorry but
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    So you can get down off your throne.
    sarcasm is not what we need now.

10. [QUOTE=j4ckor;3000867]May I ask why?
    Why it's partially implemented if the original proposal was different?
    So, basically, people voted YES for something which is not what we got.
    So, a poll was made and Warmane implemented another thing, a part of what should be implemented.
    So, we are still here asking for help because the situation is critical and still not a word about the matter?
    I'm sorry but
    sarcasm is not what we need now.[/QUOT

When Warmane did the poll they asked as if they intended to introduce "Mercenary mode" on ALLLLLLL REALMS, not just blackrock. This has led to horrible in-balance in the battlegrounds and Warmane isn't doing anything about it. A lot of horde on Icecrown are GOING to ally because of it, thus destroying the actual horde pvpers on Icecrown even further (and who can blame them when you're stuck in Blackrock players every match that ally doesn't have to deal with). In all it was a huge slap in the face. Even if you play alliance, I don't understand how this can be enjoyable. But apparently ally loves it if they didn't they wouldn't be farming so much and horde would NOT be transferring to ally. It's truely disgusting reguardless of which faction you play, that you would sit by and encourage this unfair- one sided "fix" implemented by Warmane.

11. Guess I am part of the rare exceptions who are playing bgs somewhat regularely, are a blackrock player and really enjoying the new system. It finally poses a challenge again and you can face other premades as a Blackrock player. Something that was never happening beforehand. Instead of just ploughing through the enemies with 4 buddies we actually gotta play well to win and coordinate our actions. That obviously comes from a player that is full bis like the enemy premade but I still wanted to share my opinion inbetween the seemingly 90% negative posts. Wished the mercenary mode would apply for all realms though. Et voilĂ  problem solved :)

12. As an alliance player from Icecrown , this system is a disastear , i litterally spend my day killing lowbies from blackrock and not having any kind of fun.

My only solution is to enable it on every realm ( expect loarderon , leave them alone ) so both side will get geared players.

13. As an alliance player from Icecrown , this system is a disastear , i litterally spend my day killing lowbies from blackrock and not having any kind of fun.
    This is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Thank you! If it's not fun AND challenging, it's a **** game. And right now its neither. FIX IT.

14. Crossfaction bgs is the only way to fix it.
    Forcing people to play as another race (and another faction) is not the way to fix things. There are a lot of cases where peeps, forced to play horde as mercenary, just stay afk whole bg, making the things even worse than they are atm.
    Crossfaction wont force anyone to be something they dont like, everyone will mantain his/her race, and mixed factions will balance things up.
    Mercenary mode on all relams will only finish warmane off.

15. An update to improve the situation will be made next week. More information on it then.

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last