View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 27, 2019  
    11 min average queue BG :) I'm missing something new? :)
    Random bg can be up to 30 minutes.
    Never seen rbg longer than 4min on ally side.

2. May 27, 2019  
    Random bg can be up to 30 minutes.
    Never seen rbg longer than 4min on ally side.
    I'm in queue from 10 min for a RBG ally side...

3. May 27, 2019  
    Saewelo
    The way I see it, they are overwhelmed with the mess this thing turned into, and most likely don't know how/are uncertain of a way to fix it. What sucks is they won't man the f up, acknowledge it was a good idea with poor execution and try to come to a solution by communicating with the community (be it a live stream for example, as the one that happened for blackrock or any other way).

The fact that you're ignoring us is disrespectful, after all, we are your customers.

4. May 27, 2019  
    Get back to the point of the topic people, what the hell.

5. May 27, 2019  
    Quoting the title of topic: Mercenary Mode on Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock
    We are talking about Mercenary Mode
    We are in topic, you are not.

Regarding the longer queue on alliance side, it's probably because only few BR players were online or bging when you wrote. Since now horde pvp is only up to them

6. May 27, 2019  
    Hi Man! we are friendly guild * idc * and always just prefered to have nice fights instead to aim win in bg's, so we first went in alliEns side because on horde every AV which we had it was boring gy farm and we never liked those, but after cross realm happened we saw that horde is lossing like every BG and we belived that in horde side we will enjoy with having nice fights with a small premade, but i feel like there's no reason for me to play anymore in every AV on horde side we get like 30 blackrocks which just aim to win and can't enjoy it like before and will go inactive level max :D

*Vampsy man*

7. May 27, 2019  
    Thx, Vampsy - I am sure they will tweak the system and straighten it out. There are all kinds of things they could do- maybe give every Blackrock mercenary mode guy (except for guys who are already BiS) a buff with +5-10% stats or something.

I actually agree at this point that something needs to be done- with guilds like OD transferring ally the imbalance is pretty striking. I just think there's a lot of stuff they could do within the mercenary mode system and still retain the faster ally queues.

8. May 27, 2019  
    Thx Vampsy for the witness.
    They are not replying us, pretending to be blind, but I'm sure they will read and I still hope someone will understand the damage they created to this community

9. May 28, 2019  
    Mercenary mode did not meet expectations. It was workable just for a while, ques got less time for Alliance and all were happy.
    What happened next?
    Based on the fact that Icecrown is stronger than Blackrock realm > bg lovers started migrate to Alliance for getting pleasure of winning every bg (Imbalance of Alliance and horde players appeared automatically on Icecrown realm, much more than was before), but the bg waiting time was still short.
    Imbalance of players began to be felt in every bg, where Alliance fully consists of Icecrown players VS Horde consists of 70-80% Blackrock (who actually are alliance peoples thrown over mercenary mode).

What are the consequences and what awaits us?[
    Lordaeron players stopped playing BGs at all.
    We got a great imbalance of players Alliance and Horde on Icecrown.
    And the main thing that Alliance bg waiting time began to rise more than was before (Random bg waiting time up to 30 min)

The administration does not care about the server and does not delve into the problems, so decide for yourself how to proceed.

10. May 28, 2019  
    Yes, your analysis is correct. I will only add that also IC hordes are not playing bgs anymore, if not very sporadically and consequently leaving the bg because heavily unbalanced. I'm one of them and i only played pvp until this game breaking thing. Now If I log, its only to check if any of my friends is still horde. And none of them is horde anymore.
    Since they don't really care, and actually they are virtually spitting on our faction, on their customers, and disrespecting us with their silence, I will open one ticket per day since I won't get an answer.

11. May 28, 2019  
    It's true. The communication between Warmane and the community has really seen better days.

12. May 28, 2019  
    Waster 30 coins and transfered horde too to allianec side.
    Won't play it cause alliance gameplay novadays is faceroll and boring, but in case they are monitoring statistic and how crap getting worse.

13. May 29, 2019  
    Thx, Vampsy - I am sure they will tweak the system and straighten it out. There are all kinds of things they could do- maybe give every Blackrock mercenary mode guy (except for guys who are already BiS) a buff with +5-10% stats or something.

I actually agree at this point that something needs to be done- with guilds like OD transferring ally the imbalance is pretty striking. I just think there's a lot of stuff they could do within the mercenary mode system and still retain the faster ally queues.
    You are right! they should definitely do something with OD transferring to ally, they could start banning OD people who transferred to ally in last 4 weeks, so other OD's would learn the lesson and would stay on horde. That would solve the things up.

14. May 29, 2019  
    You are right! they should definitely do something with OD transferring to ally, they could start banning OD people who transferred to ally in last 4 weeks, so other OD's would learn the lesson and would stay on horde. That would solve the things up.
    Quite A Modest Proposal. it would also help to say in every other post that horde should just git gud.^^

15. May 29, 2019  
    My approach would be to rework EMFH for everyone who transfered the last couple of months to the alliance side on Icecrown.
    That new version of EMFH could work as follow:

Every Murloc for Himself
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    Duration: Permanent
    Upon use the player transforms into a Murloc and is now hostile to all units.
    The Murloc's health and armor is reduced by 500% and upon death he spawn's a egg and hatches after 10 seconds.

Implementing this would give players from both factions the opportunity to get together and meet up at these eggs. Horde pvpers who were on a never ending losing streak and left behind Lordaeron heroes would have the opportunity to give to these newly hatched Murlos back what they have experienced in the last couple of months.
    The Murloc players themself would have the opportunity to experience a feeling that is pretty close to what horde players feel at their graveyard in WSG for the last couple of months.

If that improved version of EMFH is a success then it could even be considered that it's given to all human players on the Icecrown realm.

First ... 949575859606169 ... Last