View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. also if this option is gonna be activated by default will work much better that deactivated by default

2. also if this option is gonna be activated by default will work much better that deactivated by default
    Not so sure.
    It will require some time to understand how it will change (or not) things

3. also if this option is gonna be activated by default will work much better that deactivated by default
    When it's activated by default then all the noobs that never heard of Warmanes MM will be placed on the horde side. I'd rather keep it disabled by default.

4. The win ratio is currently 55:45 between Alliance and Horde, for the last 50 hours.
    I'd love to know the win ratio of the high gear BG bracket during europe peak times in the last couple of months.
    Its probably smth like 70:30 if not worse.

5. The win ratio is currently 55:45 between Alliance and Horde, for the last 50 hours.
    ROFL !!!! Make a char with 5k more gs (to get high bracket bgs) on Horde side and try just one day. The REAL ratio is something like 80 or 90 for alliance dont be a liar seriously you're mercenary ****ty mod is just a DISASTER. Why you're dont putt his for Icecrown chars ??? They are all overgered. Blackrocks are all 5k5 and here for trying some new classes. Is it too hard to know that ??? God damn it........................................

6. Dear Warmane staff,
    However this might end up, thanks for the wonderful times,

2794 Hks per day but is not there something wrong for you ?....

7. It's pretty unbelievable that this is still going on and that this idea hasn't been removed completely until a better solution is found. Mercenary mode is clearly not working correctly and for a dev to tout around those winning/losing percentages just shows how out of touch they are with the actual game.

8. We all know this is not true win ratio for horde is like 70:30 or even worse.I played like 30 games with my horde some days ago and i won like 8 of them.After that i just deleted my blackrock character and quit the server because i got tired of icecrown horde blamming and cursing blackrock players like its our fault.Pvp community on the horde side is so toxic right now because of mercenary mode its like comparing a 5.5k gearscore horde team against a 6.8 bis alliance team.I hope your changes will fix all this before its too late.(sorry for my bad english)

9. Honesty I don't blame Warmane i blame the players who play easy mode. Every game has an easy mode for less experienced players. But some of the games have easy modes that are too easy. It’s just a shame to play those games on such a low difficulty level like here all scary kids play Alliance = easy mode no challenge whatsoever how much fun you have when you win every bg i just don't get it and i probably never will.

10. This was my stance regarding current situation about graveyeard farming,

and the screenshot I posted and the "gratitude" I expressed in the previous post was sarcastic. I don't know what your problem is, even if I bought my character, (which I didn't) and even if I never pushed my arena rating above 1.8, what's your message? I had all the other BG achievements and I wanted to get the last one as well. Right now I'm helping my 5k friend, to get wrathful gear, that's why we're struggling to climb up. You could also check his gear on the armory but instead you're flaming me for no reason at all when I gave you no reason to be butthurt.
    Have a nice day.
    I have seen way too many BiS people from Icecrown who would unironically post things like this (or even worse). I remember a 0 skill icecrown donor dk in my battleground complaining about all lordaeron players being noobs since they have on average of like 5.4k gs, after talking to him for a while I discovered that he was in fact serious and thought he was for some reason a good player because he donated for full BiS gear.
    I assumed that you are one of those gorillas who measure their dick size on their bought gearscore or pure time investment (without actually improving their gameplay). Sorry about that, it's just frustrating that those people even ruin a "blizz-like" server like lordaeron now:(

11. I am so confused as to how the ratio is 45:55 because my win ratio, and all my friends who play on Blackrock win near 15 percent of games. We put in a lot of effort every game, but its not enough to overcome these Alliance Icecrown players. These games feel like Japanese Killer Hornets picking on the Wasp, and it gets old after so many games.

12. The claim of 55:45 win ratio is one of the more downright amusing things I've seen from the mods on here. I laughed and laughed. I quit playing bgs about a week ago and have plans to leave the server entirely once I decide who to give my gold to, but in the month prior to quitting, I logged every bg I did as horde disc priest and horde rogue (both BiS). Without a premade, my win ratio was 27%. That was over 350 bgs, so not a small sample. Please don't insult us. But by all means, keep entertaining us with your "fixes". There is NOTHING MM will EVER fix, and you damned well know it. You know the real problem. You refuse to address it.

13. You are so right.As i said on my massage before win ratio on horde side is very low i dont know from where they got this statistic's.

14. I quit playing bgs about a week ago and have plans to leave the server entirely once I decide who to give my gold to.
    But you decided to grace us with one last post, huh?

You know the real problem. You refuse to address it.
    Please tell me you're not talking about the human racial that was designed BY BLIZZARD as part of the WOTLK expansion. You chose to play on a WOTLK server, and this is WOTLK as designed by Blizzard.

The idiocy in this thread knows no bounds. But you're gone right, so we'll hear no more from you, right? Grats to whoemver got your gold.

And in case people in this thread missed it, and apparently they did, Proterean already did what a bunch of people were saying he should do - open up MM on all realms, just like the players voted for. And yet still no gratitude, just continued crying.

15. No. I will keep posting as long as I choose (or until I get banned I suppose). I'm pissed off. I invested a LOT of time and a bit of money into this server. I have every bit as much right to ***** as you do to continue to be in denial. MM has done NOTHING except relieve a bit of the long Q time complaints alli side. It made matters worse for horde, who already have a significant disadvantage via - yes, the broken human racial. I will continue to post as long as I feel I have something to contribute, and you can piss off. And when you revert to the 'designed by blizzard' argument, please tell me when donations for gear was implemented by blizzard in Wrath? Hmmm? I'm waiting. Because the one is what broke the other. Can't have it both ways. Or I guess you can until your sever dies because no one plays one of the factions anymore.

First ... 19596768697071 ... Last