View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 4, 2019  
    What would you do if you were on a progressive server and the next patch had cows shadowmelding? Would you freak out and complain it's "game breaking" or would you adapt and learn to deal with that change?
    this is WOTLK

2. May 4, 2019  
    Are jou joking xD? You think people came here to "progress" into imagination land? To progress into some imagenary patches ? People came here for authentic wotlk expieriance and that alone! Dont try to make some ridiculous excuse for your terrible design idea. People want wotlk, not some fun server crap.

On a side note, to this day Blizzard as ******ed as they are did not make "Cows shadowneld", "Draenai arcane torrent".
    When someone gives you an amaizing feedback that combines reason and emotion, DONT try to put them down with some ridiculous hypothetical fandom answer.
    Do you take the simple question of how you would deal with change - adapt and learn or complain - as that tough to answer that you have to avoid it with such passion?

Wrath of the Lich King comes with the Human racial Hordes love to complain about incessantly. Why is this reminder not spread among Hordes - by Hordes - when Every Man For Himself comes up?

3. May 4, 2019  
    Wrath of the Lich King comes with the Human racial Hordes love to complain about incessantly. Why is this reminder not spread among Hordes - by Hordes - when Every Man For Himself comes up?
    Horde?
    What's that?
    Due to the overpowered human racial every serious horde PvPer was forced to switch to human a long time ago.
    No we are there. Forced to fight for a faction that we don't like. Every day in hope for the nerf of EMFH so we can finally go back home to Orgrimmar.

4. May 5, 2019  
    NO! For F Sake, this isnt about Human racial, this isn't about some imagenary patch changes, this isn't about what if's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This system was supposed to affect Black Rock alliance and them alone! People voted for that FOR ****S SAKE!

If the original post by proterean said: "Alliance characters from blackrock will be joining horde team in cross realm battlegrounds just disguised as horde character models and makeup 60% of each horde team" NOBODY WOULD HAVE VOTED YES!

The system was supposed to affect ALLIANCE ONLY ! ALLIANCE VS ALLIANCE (disguised as horde) if there is not enough players on BLACKROCK
    NOT: 5.5k Alliance chars will be a part of hor team from now on in ALL RANDOM BATTLEGROUNDS

5. May 5, 2019  
    STOP TRYING TO FIX THINGS THAT ARE NOT BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long que doesnt mean things dont work as they should be.

6. May 5, 2019  
    Well i am not,im on WOTLK for 9 years now bcs i like WOTLK. And do u even hear ur self what are u saying?

7. May 5, 2019  
    One more example if i pick gnome its for 2 reasons,one is hes small and other hes laugh. Omg freaking gnome is what got me to go from horde to alliance. So if i pick gnome i want to play gnome. And dont say thing like its only in bgs bcs bgs are 90% of my game and thing i love and do most. As mage i could go human and have 2 dps trinkets but no i have gnome for those reasons i mentioned. And u want to ruin that? Ok than If it wont matter anymore than everyone will just roll humans and go every man for him self...

8. May 5, 2019  
    Do you take the simple question of how you would deal with change - adapt and learn or complain - as that tough to answer that you have to avoid it with such passion?

This is not about Human racial, or Alliance or Horde. This is about Icecrown. You, warmane, staff, ruined PvP in Icecrown. It's not our problem if only PVP realm, Blackrock, don't have players for BG's. I ask one of your GM's why did you make Cross realm in first place. Answer was, so bg's can be played at any time of a day. But hold on, we had that on Icecrown but who didnt? Yea Blackrock didnt. If you queue for bg it will be Icecrown Alliance vs Blackrock Alliance with few horde players. If we take a look from psychology people like to have "good" score so they will roll best and killing "lowbies", and also you forced PvP Hordes from Icecrown to change faction bcuz they don't want to be in group with Blackrock players 5,5k gs freshly made toons. Honestly Blackrock is cancer, no offense. Let them have their Arenas remove honor points from system and put only arena points also since they dont like PvE remove all pve gear.

9. May 5, 2019  
    ruined PvP in Icecrown.
    To me, pvp on Icecrown is better than it has ever been since mercenary mode- literally. Am I alliance? Yes. But last I checked, we are Warmane customers too. In fact, there are more of them than there are of horde.

10. May 5, 2019  
    Tell me guys?How did Warmane ruin the PVP - by shortening the queue time for everyone(do you preffear 15 min average queue? - no1 who enjoys PVP will choose it)or by making games way more interesting and balanced(by introducing gear brackets for BGS) instead of 1 shotting green players.I see so many pple QQing about how much they love horde side,but still they are admitting here that they've moved to ally for a bonus DPS that you cant feel in battlegrounds

11. May 5, 2019  
    First I want to thank Warmane for the effort they did to reduce queue times of BGs. This MM mode is a good thing and I don’t care at all about being blizzlike, authentic or stuff like that cause the official blizzard version of the game was also created by humans and was not perfect. As an example I can point out human racial which made much imbalance in pvp so why not try and fix those “blizzlike” issues and make it a better version? aren’t we want to enjoy the game after all?
    I encourage you server staff to do some changes to fix this imbalance issues in BGs too. The first idea to implement MM mode to all realms was gonna fix this but for some reasons you didn’t do it. Anyway still there are other solutions like changing teams selection algorithm Or encourage full or almost full-geared blackrock players to join BGs too. As you know with current system in blackrock after some point Honor points get useless so maybe buy putting some items like transmog recipes and transmog items purchasable with honor points these guys get motivated enough to join BGs.
    Anyway I’m totally in favour of any changes that can make this game more enjoyable and fair.

12. May 5, 2019  
    Talking about changes? How its not ur fault if we cant accept changes? Well Blizz made some changes with Cata,Pandas,... How did that turn out for them? Think i made some really good arguments against this in my earlier replies,and ur answer is i cant take changes. Well if its ur answer and decision than why did u make this post at all and why do u ask us what do we think? Ur answer sounds like that famous "Uthink u do but u dont". Remember that?

13. May 5, 2019  
    Tell me guys?How did Warmane ruin the PVP - by shortening the queue time for everyone(do you preffear 15 min average queue? - no1 who enjoys PVP will choose it)or by making games way more interesting and balanced(by introducing gear brackets for BGS) instead of 1 shotting green players.I see so many pple QQing about how much they love horde side,but still they are admitting here that they've moved to ally for a bonus DPS that you cant feel in battlegrounds

Dude, you serious? How would you like to have 70% of your RBG team consist of 5.5k Horde toons, that look like alliance models ?!?!?!? YEA thats right not your fency Shadow Mourne, Full HC trinket 6.8k gs Warriors, Paladins and Dk's....... -*5.5kgs*- STARTER HORDE TOONS, nor Human racial, no shaadowmourne, no ressiliance and 0 knowlage abour the game 40% of the time (since people go to Blackrock to test classes and specs)

This is what we are not ok with, and this system was not supposed to work like this. People voted for somethiig else

14. May 5, 2019  
    Good to see the BR alliances are complaing, for all the wrong reasons ofcourse. Damn I join a bunch of BG's and the vast majority is Blackrock... and a lot of them are alliances too... and it's been mentioned: sabotage.

I just came from an AV where a shaman popped Bloodlust at the start before mounting, I cant be sure if he was alliance though, cause I couldnt catch it in my combat log, if he was Horde, he must be sick of playing with mostly BR players while alliance has a ****load of donators from Icecrown. in 2 other bg's I saw alliance BR players just afking at the spawnpoint.

15. May 5, 2019  
    Nice, can't edit my post to correct some typos.

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last