View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. oh very bad idea, you can call warmane as fantasy server.
    +1. Besides, if you make me play a cow or whatever in bg, i ll stop doing bgs. I CHOSE to play alliance and my race. Don t chose for me.

2. yeah i think will help make queue faster and will aslo encourage ppl who on alliance to play as horde sometimes
    No it won't. It will render the Horde faction useless and that is why this change is awesome.

3. From my experience in retail this dident really help at all because win rates remained the same during most of the day, few people will opt for a shorter que if the terms are a much reduced chance of winning. i think mixed faction bgs are better because it means everybody has a 50% win rate and horde players are more incline to stay horde.

This would also help the fact that the different factions dominates BGs at different times, for example if i que bgs midday early night my time i know that i have at least a 95% chance of winning as alliance no matter how good/bad i play and this makes extremely dull. However sadly i Think most ppr wanna win bgs for the sake of winning instead of earning it on this server.

4. If in 2015 for example skills like mind flay was ignoring ressilience completely i wonder how far in these 4 years thing have come. Let's say ressilience is working properly but how about class skills etc. working properly against it? Pvp should be about outsmarting your enemy's not pushing one killing spree macro and 1300 ressil guy dies in few seconds or less, big suprise since his defense render him useless just cuz you have pve gear and two trinkets. So my question is, was it on retail too this overwhelming pve item meta in pvp?

5. So... what you're saying is that after you enabled cross faction BGs you realised you sort of messed it up so you're pretty much asking should you enable a cross faction battleground script? You've went this far, why not...

6. As a horde player having to deal with long queues - it is just fine !
    Thank you for helping to improve the game.

7. Just gonna throw my 2 cents in here. Voted no because I don't want to be force race changed, big part of the enjoyment of playing for meis using the animations of a certain race for melee, casters etc. I rather sit in queue for 5 min ish like it is now, it really isn't a huge deal.

8. "A small number of developers and our quality assurance personnel is working on a rather secret project and we are making great strides so far and our core and years of work that we have put into it is making all of it is easier. We hope to reveal more information soon!"

Is mercenary mode the future plans?

9. There’s no way for this poll not to go through.

Horde benefits from it the most (that’s already close to 50% votes), and there are always people on the Alliance like me,who don’t give a damn and will give it a go.

Looking forward to this. HeuHeu

10. I doubt you'll see me in a BG but this seems like a bad idea, you need to balance the factions when characters are created (as in, you need to encourage people to play this or that faction depending on which way the balance is).

Provide good reasons to create horde or alliance characters.

11. I mained horde on retail and played from vanilla through early wotlk. Alliance PvP overall was absolute trash across all realms in the early days. It was a common theory back then that the blood elf race was designed to balance factions by attracting the kids to horde. The human racial is strong in arenas but the person behind the keyboard is what matters in bg's. I have never geared a human before and honestly I prefer the night elf racial over humans. Stop crying kids.

inb4 potato IQ reply

12. Great, let the alliance know what it feelks like fighting against a race with two pvp trinkets.

13. I hate democracy, every pleb wants to have opinion on things they dont read and/or dont understand. Its painful.

First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last